Why do you believe Donald Trump could manage a country?

R

rdean

When you are president, you aren't king. But you do spend a great deal of time managing the country.

So let's take a good look at what Trump has managed.

First, the Republican Convention was a mess. That is something that simply can't be disputed.

Donald Trump Blames GOP for Convention’s Lower TV Ratings

6 of his companies have gone bankrupt.

We Investigated, Donald Trump is Named in at Least 169 Federal Lawsuits

Those are just Federal Lawsuits

Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee

Many of those lawsuits are for not paying his workers. We call that "stiffing".

Trump's had his own email problems:

Trump was accused of destroying email evidence in 2006 lawsuit

You can see him in person at his trial.
Trump University trial set for November 28

So do you believe that Trump, if given the chance to manage America, would manage the country the same way he's been managing many of his businesses? I do. I'm sure he will do to America what he did for many of his employees.

Trump Accused of Routinely Stiffing His Own Employees

When you are president, you aren't king. But you do spend a great deal of time managing the country.

First, the Republican Convention was a mess. That is something that simply can't be disputed.

So do you believe that Trump, if given the chance to manage America, would manage the country the same way he's been managing many of his businesses? I do. I'm sure he will do to America what he did for many of his employees.

Too tired to cut and paste a yawn.

so dean....who you voting for,trump or hillary?...

Ironically, you believe Hillary Clinton could manage a country, when she's running for president on no qualifications, and couldn't even manage her own emails. The irony.

image.jpeg
We still have an invoice on file,Trump didn't pay....we did shit work and I don't blame him....

Bullshit.

Ironically, you believe Hillary Clinton could manage a country, when she's running for president on no qualifications, and couldn't even manage her own emails. The irony.
Well, if it comes down to emails, it's not even a wash:

Hillary didn't maliciously destroy emails to keep from criminal charges.
... Yeah, she did. She even dismantled the server they were on to cover her tracks. She was also secretary of state, so said emails were Federal Records. She then lied about it. Oh, and some of the contents of said emails were classified. Tell me, were any of Trump's emails Federal records and/or classified? Was he holding a public office?

We still have an invoice on file,Trump didn't pay....we did shit work and I don't blame him....
So that many people in America do shit work? Or Trump doesn't vet his workers.

What's the name of your company. I want to avoid "shit work".
A lot of people do shit work, mostly liberal firms who expand from the .gov work they did work and are not used to delivering excellence....

And relax, chances are my work touches your life if you live in or near a metropolitan area.....:lol:

So that many people in America do shit work? Or Trump doesn't vet his workers.

What's the name of your company. I want to avoid "shit work".
A lot of people do shit work, mostly liberal firms who expand from the .gov work they did work and are not used to delivering excellence....

And relax, chances are my work touches your life if you live in or near a metropolitan area.....:lol:

Yes liberal = bad, conservative = good. What bullshit!

You've just proven yourself a total liar. You just posted that Trump didn't pay your invoice because you did shitty work. Having worked in big $$$ construction, no contractor has ever said they did shitty work and don't deserve to be paid - EVER. Those who do shitty work still paid their workers, bought materials, and are out of pocket a lot of money. And time after time, when these firms have sued, Trump has lost, so the judges tend not to believe him.

... Yeah, she did. She even dismantled the server they were on to cover her tracks. She was also secretary of state, so said emails were Federal Records. She then lied about it. Oh, and some of the contents of said emails were classified. Tell me, were any of Trump's emails Federal records and/or classified? Was he holding a public office?
The Republicans who did 'exactly what Hillary did'

She wasn't first.

The Republicans who did 'exactly what Hillary did'

She wasn't first.
Jeb Bush was not Secretary of State, did not delete the emails, then destroy the private sever, and did not give unqualified people Classified information. He also was not under investigation, and did not lie to Congress.

"Just to be clear about this, I’m not suggesting the Clinton story is irrelevant. On the contrary, legitimate questions have been raised that deserve answers. What’s more, there are some differences between the Clinton story and the circumstances surrounding her Republican critics, most notably the fact that they seemed to operate two email accounts – one governmental, one private – while the former Secretary of State used one."

Again, the differences are the biggest thing. They didn't do anything illegal, did not hide evidence, did not destroy Federal Records, and were not Secretary of State. They're also not the party nominee. So, even if they did the exact same thing Hillary did, down to every detail, that doesn't make it okay. You're deflecting by basically saying "BUT THEY DID IT!", and well, not only did they not do the same thing, but other people doing what Hillary did wouldn't make it okay, regardless.

I don't think Trump can manage the country. In fact, I really don't think the president should manage the country completely because WE HAVE FUCKING FREEDOM HOE AND THAT MEANS WE CAN MANAGE OURSELVES and that is all I have to say about that. Have a nice day.

President's don't manage the country.

You morons can't seem to get that through your heads.

Or are you really expecting to coronate Hillary instead of swearing her in ?

Forum List

Back