Hillary actually put national security at risk Donald did not

Right. Without Clinton as her last name and Bill Clinton's reputation to go off of, she'd be nothing.

Obama is president and he's not married to Bill Clinton.
And a failure of a president he is! On the other hand, are you sure he isn't married to Bill?

If Obama is a failure, where would the country be at this point, and why would either McCain or Romney gotten us there?
The economy certainly would have recovered faster, because we wouldn't have Obama in office to hinder it. ISIS probably would be destroyed, since anyone else would have acknowledged the threat by now, and attacked them instead of arming and funding them.

Your delusions are not arguments.
They're only delusions to a Liberal because your views aren't grounded in facts. Perhaps you can explain to me how taxing a business per employee would cause them to hire more employees, then? Because Obama and his supporters seem to think that Obamacare helps the economy.

Obama is president and he's not married to Bill Clinton.
And a failure of a president he is! On the other hand, are you sure he isn't married to Bill?

If Obama is a failure, where would the country be at this point, and why would either McCain or Romney gotten us there?
The economy certainly would have recovered faster, because we wouldn't have Obama in office to hinder it. ISIS probably would be destroyed, since anyone else would have acknowledged the threat by now, and attacked them instead of arming and funding them.

They're only delusions to a Liberal because your views aren't grounded in facts. Perhaps you can explain to me how taxing a business per employee would cause them to hire more employees, then? Because Obama and his supporters seem to think that Obamacare helps the economy.

I can't respond to incoherent rants.

Do with that what you will.

I can't respond to incoherent rants.

Do with that what you will.
More like "I don't want to acknowledge that, because I know Obama is incompetent". That's okay, no Liberal can answer that, because it goes against all logic.

Hillary didn't go bankrupt 4 times.

Post on topic jackass

I am. Donald Trump's only claim to qualification to be president is his business acumen in the private sector. Apparently he has none.

How many billions is Hillary worth?

You owe me some answers to some questions before you get the right to ask.

Just like a welfare leech, I owe you nothing.

You don't have to answer. I will. The amount is irrelevant. All you need to know is that you said Trump didn't have a business acumen. He's worth billions and more than Hillary. Apparently he does have what you say he doesn't due to that fact.

See how that works. The explanation was provided and you didn't really have to provide an answer. What you did was prove you're a coward by running when you know you're wrong.

Post on topic jackass

I am. Donald Trump's only claim to qualification to be president is his business acumen in the private sector. Apparently he has none.

You don't have to answer. I will. The amount is irrelevant. All you need to know is that you said Trump didn't have a business acumen. He's worth billions and more than Hillary. Apparently he does have what you say he doesn't due to that fact.

See how that works. The explanation was provided and you didn't really have to provide an answer. What you did was prove you're a coward by running when you know you're wrong.

Trump has absolutely no government experience. The presidency is a governmental position.

You people want to hire a plumber to do brain surgery.

Post on topic jackass

Trump has absolutely no government experience. The presidency is a governmental position.

You're jumping around. You were addressing business acumen. When you were proven wrong, you change the topic. That's the sign of someone that has lost and simply won't admit it.

Post on topic jackass

They want to hire the plumber to drain the sewer.

Neither did Trump.

Well yeah he did. While he didn't "personally" go bankrupt--investors, bankers got a big stick shoved up their yingyangs--and this is something he continually brags about. Every time he brags about "I got out of New Jersey just in time" he's talking about those bankruptcy's.

Here is someone talking about Trump University--that you may find interesting. After watching this woman--you tell me it wasn't a scam.

Last edited:

You're jumping around. You were addressing business acumen. When you were proven wrong, you change the topic. That's the sign of someone that has lost and simply won't admit it.
Been off topic since the first post. He lost before he began

The disconnect from reality on display by both the media & the left is beyond the pale.

This post is worthy of a Pulitzer Prize..........:clap::clap:

You can't argue with a man that has worked under 9 administrations, both Republican & Democrat, (who has never come out behind the curtain to endorse any candidate until now.) A man who was CIA director and Secretary of Defense. Leon Panetta. If Donald Trump scares him, then it should scare the hell out of you.

And if you're interested in the National Security of this nation--then you probably should read this article.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

20817865-mmmain.jpg

The disconnect from reality on display by both the media & the left is beyond the pale.

This post is worthy of a Pulitzer Prize..........:clap::clap:

You can't argue with a man that has worked under 9 administrations, both Republican & Democrat, (who has never come out behind the curtain to endorse any candidate until now.) A man who was CIA director and Secretary of Defense. Leon Panetta. If Donald Trump scares him, then it should scare the hell out of you.

And if you're interested in the National Security of this nation--then you probably should read this article.
Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

20817865-mmmain.jpg

How cute, more cartoons. Your mother must be so proud

Neither did Trump.

Well yeah he did. While he didn't "personally" go bankrupt--investors, bankers got a big stick shoved up their yingyangs--and this is something he continually brags about. Every time he brags about "I got out of New Jersey just in time" he's talking about those bankruptcy's.

Here is someone talking about Trump University--that you may find interesting. After watching this woman--you tell me it wasn't a scam.

Do you understand Chpt. 11?

Forum List

Back