hiLIARy Wants to be President...of FakeBook

Poor HilLiary. Still needing the attention.

It's great that she continues her Big Excuse Whingefest Tour. Such a help for the Dems in the upcoming election, donchaknow.

how?

she said it in an interview.
If I could be one thing, it would be an astronaut. Now ask me if I'm doing anything to become an astronaut.
you're trying very hard to make a point out of nothing. hillary was asked if she could be CEO of any company and she chose facebook.

all there is too it but leave it to the left to make an issue out of ant tits.
The OP made the issue and you white knighted her nonsense. Good job.
i said you're full of shit looking for a fight. you read what you want to in the rest.

BF Stalks me. I can't say I blame Xyr for having a board crush on moi, but the attention does become tedious.
it's work being that loved!

i hear...

If I could be one thing, it would be an astronaut. Now ask me if I'm doing anything to become an astronaut.
you're trying very hard to make a point out of nothing. hillary was asked if she could be CEO of any company and she chose facebook.

i said you're full of shit looking for a fight. you read what you want to in the rest.

BF Stalks me. I can't say I blame Xyr for having a board crush on moi, but the attention does become tedious.

My stalker gave it up since they disarmed her idiot funny button.

What a relief

Good to know!

Hillary is sad today her 2nd favorite rapist and sexual harasser was arrested today...

143343929.jpg

Fake news liberals still love Hillary but the ones dropping out of the Democratic Party have realized she's nothing more than a pariah and a huge embarrassment to all Americans.

Fake news liberals still love Hillary but the ones dropping out of the Democratic Party have realized she's nothing more than a pariah and a huge embarrassment to all Americans.

Agreed. The Dems have gone too far left for the old school moderates. It's not going to help them win elections...unless of course they commit voter fraud (which is there preferred MO).

I’m glad that crazy bitch is still reminding voters about making the right choice.

how?

she said it in an interview.

he pretty much stalks anyone dumb enough to give him attention so he can belittle them and feel superior while he hands out fries in the drive thru.

Forum List

Back