Hilary must answer questions under oath for Judicial Watch, Fed judge orders it.

Couldn't take a second to give us a cite? If true, she should claim Executive Privilege. :laugh2:
Don't trust the thread titles from the right wing here. Almost always lies or at least highly misrepresentative.
The ruling was that a live deposition under oath is not ordered. Rather she will be required to answer question submitted in writing with a written response. Pretty much the exact opposite of the OP claim.

Is this true or false?

Couldn't take a second to give us a cite? If true, she should claim Executive Privilege. :laugh2:
It looks like she'll be answering their questions in writing :rofl:

Is this highschool lol

Hopefully she writes "I plead the 5th" and ends it with a "fuck you."

Where was JW during the Dubya catastrophe? They're nothing more than dog and pony bullshitters.

Bullshitters who are now going to get the democrat Presidential nominee to answer questions under oath....twti...
And when she's once again vindicated, your little twit bitchass will still cry wolf. But less people will believe you.

Where has she been vindicated?

During their exchange, Comey admitted that Clinton, despite her claims of innocence, shared classified information from multiple devices and failed to turn over all of her work-related emails after she was ordered to do so.

GOWDY: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received classified information over her private e-mail. Was that true?

COMEY: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent —

GOWDY: So it was not true?

COMEY: That’s what I said.

GOWDY: OK. Well, I’m looking for a little shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was not marked classified on her e-mails either sent or received, was that true?

COMEY: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said ‘I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail, there is no classified material.’ Was that true?

COMEY: There was classified material e-mail.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true?

COMEY: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of State.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said all work-related e-mails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

COMEY: No. We found work-related e-mails, thousands that were not returned.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said neither she nor anyone else deleted work-related e-mails from her personal account. Was that true?

COMEY: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related e-mails in — on devices or slack space, whether they were deleted or whether when a server was changed out something happened to them. There’s no doubt that the work-related e-mails that were removed electronically from the — the e-mail system.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the e-mails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the e-mail content individually?

COMEY: No.

In a later exchange with Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) Comey said Clinton wasn’t sophisticated enough to understand what information was classified and what wasn’t.

Watch Rep. Trey Gowdy Rip Apart FBI Director James Comey

Don't trust the thread titles from the right wing here. Almost always lies or at least highly misrepresentative.
The ruling was that a live deposition under oath is not ordered. Rather she will be required to answer question submitted in writing with a written response. Pretty much the exact opposite of the OP claim.

Is this true or false?
What does that have to do with the truthfulness of the thread title?
Do you not understand the difference between having to answer questions live while thinking on your feet so to speak, and having the ability to review written questions with lawyers and then design answers that keep you out of legal jeopardy?

Interrogatories need to be answered truthfully otherwise perjury charges can be brought. In an effort to expose her lies, Judicial Watch will likely ask her questions that they already know the answers to. I wonder what the scope of the questions is?

It looks like she'll be answering their questions in writing :rofl:

Is this highschool lol

Hopefully she writes "I plead the 5th" and ends it with a "fuck you."

Where was JW during the Dubya catastrophe? They're nothing more than dog and pony bullshitters.
Obviously didn't need to worry about President George W. Bush. Hillary on the other hand is a lying bitch protected by scum libtards.
They're both rotten people

Forum List

Back