Hilary must answer questions under oath for Judicial Watch, Fed judge orders it.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just saw this........Hilary has been ordered by a federal judge to answer questions under oath from the watchdog group Jidicial Watch about her illegal, secret servers.....

Couldn't take a second to give us a cite? If true, she should claim Executive Privilege. :laugh2:
Don't trust the thread titles from the right wing here. Almost always lies or at least highly misrepresentative.
The ruling was that a live deposition under oath is not ordered. Rather she will be required to answer question submitted in writing with a written response. Pretty much the exact opposite of the OP claim.

Couldn't take a second to give us a cite? If true, she should claim Executive Privilege. :laugh2:
Don't trust the thread titles from the right wing here. Almost always lies or at least highly misrepresentative.
The ruling was that a live deposition under oath is not ordered. Rather she will be required to answer question submitted in writing with a written response. Pretty much the exact opposite of the OP claim.

Nothing wrong the thread title. Hillary must answer written questions under oath from Judicial Watch. You are trying to be too clever by half by posting "a live deposition under oath is not ordered" and then posting "answer question submitted in writing with a written response" and omitting the words "under oath.'

"We are pleased that this federal court ordered Hillary Clinton to provide written answers under oath to some key questions about her email scandal,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

Read more: Judge won't order deposition of Clinton in email suit
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

More go nowhere investigations based on Republican rumours, because the FBI investigation didn't yield the result they wanted.

The Federal Judge that ordered Hillary to answer questions under oath in writing was appointed by former President Bill Clinton,

It looks like she'll be answering their questions in writing :rofl:

Is this highschool lol

Hopefully she writes "I plead the 5th" and ends it with a "fuck you."

Where was JW during the Dubya catastrophe? They're nothing more than dog and pony bullshitters.

Is this highschool lol

Where was JW during the Dubya catastrophe? They're nothing more than dog and pony bullshitters.

Bullshitters who are now going to get the democrat Presidential nominee to answer questions under oath....twti...

Is this highschool lol

I suggest the Federal Judge that ordered her to answer the questions may come down with a contempt of court ruling if she tries any of that shit.

Is this highschool lol

Obviously didn't need to worry about President George W. Bush. Hillary on the other hand is a lying bitch protected by scum libtards.

Is this highschool lol

Bullshitters who are now going to get the democrat Presidential nominee to answer questions under oath....twti...
And when she's once again vindicated, your little twit bitchass will still cry wolf. But less people will believe you.

Is this highschool lol

And when she's once again vindicated, your little twit bitchass will still cry wolf. But less people will believe you.

Judicial Watch is not the democrat controlled FBI......or the democrat controlled Department of Justice......

Is this highschool lol

She has never been vindicated. You bitchasses just keep falling for her lies, bitch.

Is this highschool lol

Judicial Watch is not the democrat controlled FBI......or the democrat controlled Department of Justice......
Yeah they're a partisan hit group. Hillary's probably happy about this. It keeps Trump's rube base distracted while she wins independents and moderates.

Is this highschool lol

What grounds did they have to ask a court to grant that?

In writing is good. Real good!

Is this highschool lol

You can't truly believe she's clean ? Just admit you don't give a fuck what she's done and move on. It would be more honest.

Forum List

Back