'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

Does her Husband/Brother force her to wear the head-cover?
It is a display of Islamic Male chauvinism and Islamic Female subservience.
It proves once again that Liberals don't have any real principles.
The crazy Liberals are kowtowing to the Jihadist again.

View attachment 238242

Poor argument considering the male in the image is also covering his head in the exact same and equal way.

And it's a terrible photoshop job.

That photo was such a terrible cut and paste job, one of my students could see it from a mile away.
oh it's real, View attachment 238316

No it's not. Those images have been taken from other images, cut and pasted into that image. The scarf on Chelsea has been pasted on her and badly. The paste of the scarf on Hillary is better but it's still a paste. Arafat has been pasted into that photo as well and very badly.

I don't see anything in that photo that is original and real.

I've owned and used Photoshop since it's first version in the 80s. I'm a professional photographer. I teach photography and photoshop to a small group of photographers in my area . I can spot a photoshop job from a mile away. That one wasn't even done well.

You can believe it all you want but you're believing a lie.

Is she being forced to wear it?

IDK? Is she? It is possible. I don't know her personally or the repercussions she may face if she doesn't wear it.

I'm pretty sure an American Congresswoman can go hijabless if she wants to.

Are you? I am not so sure when it comes to radical Islam. I would not bet my or my kids lives on it that is for sure. Again being a Jew maybe I am more sensitive than most when it comes to radical Islam or Islam in general.

But as with radical christians or jewish people, the radicals in islam are the minority.

You don't know this woman. Just because she wears a head scarf and is a muslim you're assuming she's a radical.

So using your standards even though it's the minority, all christians and jewish people are radical extremists and should be judged that way. No exceptions. Without any proof. Just as you're doing with this muslim woman.

I so want to believe you're not an extremist christian but you know, a small minority of christians are so all must be and since you're a christian, you are too.

She supports BDS and basically called Israel a spawn of Satan.

I would need proof of that and if she did so what?

I read posts everyday on this site from conservatives calling everyone who doesn't agree with them satan or the spawn of satan or evil or going to hell etc.

So it's ok for republicans to say that about their fellow Americans?

View attachment 238242

Poor argument considering the male in the image is also covering his head in the exact same and equal way.

That photo was such a terrible cut and paste job, one of my students could see it from a mile away.

No it's not. Those images have been taken from other images, cut and pasted into that image. The scarf on Chelsea has been pasted on her and badly. The paste of the scarf on Hillary is better but it's still a paste. Arafat has been pasted into that photo as well and very badly.

I've owned and used Photoshop since it's first version in the 80s. I'm a professional photographer. I teach photography and photoshop to a small group of photographers in my area . I can spot a photoshop job from a mile away. That one wasn't even done well.

------------------- even if its photoshop it shows the 'clintoons' doing what comes naturally Dana .

View attachment 238242

paranoia will destroy ya

View attachment 238242

------------------- even if its photoshop it shows the 'clintoons' doing what comes naturally Dana .
it's real

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

Oh no a woman is wearing a scarf over her head in congress!!!!!

It's going to destroy America I tell you!!!!!

Run! Run! Hide!

Get under your beds! The world is coming to an end!

You conservatives really are the most cowardly people I've ever encountered.
go live in Somalia if you hate America so much

So I point out how ridiculous and hypocritical you are and you tell me to go to Somalia.

For your information I love America much more than you do. I follow the constitution. I volunteered for our Air National Guard and served this nation.

What armed forces did you join and how did you serve this nation?

For your information you're violating our constitution. It clearly says that there is to be no religious test for anyone to run for and hold public office. It also says that everyone, not just christians, have religious freedom.

I would say you need to move from America because you certainly don't follow our constitution and certainly don't believe in our freedoms for everyone.
USMC 8 years -pal
if you call people cowardly, you will get the shit thrown right back at you
doesn't matter---we see ''these'' people HATE common sense American values

Is she being forced to wear it?

IDK? Is she? It is possible. I don't know her personally or the repercussions she may face if she doesn't wear it.

Are you? I am not so sure when it comes to radical Islam. I would not bet my or my kids lives on it that is for sure. Again being a Jew maybe I am more sensitive than most when it comes to radical Islam or Islam in general.

But as with radical christians or jewish people, the radicals in islam are the minority.

You don't know this woman. Just because she wears a head scarf and is a muslim you're assuming she's a radical.

So using your standards even though it's the minority, all christians and jewish people are radical extremists and should be judged that way. No exceptions. Without any proof. Just as you're doing with this muslim woman.

I so want to believe you're not an extremist christian but you know, a small minority of christians are so all must be and since you're a christian, you are too.

so she *is* religious?

Hijab like this ?
5873f09392979c11d701a21b911b5328--blessed-mother-mary-blessed-virgin-mary.jpg
feel free to show me anyone in congress who is dressed like this.
Why would you care how they dressed?

Because there is a deeper meaning to the dress. If Jews wearing beanies started bombing places outside of Israel and calling for the death of infidels. I would renounce Judaism and never wear a beanie again. But thats just me.

Hmm, so there's been no Beanie wearing Jewish Terrorists?

So, Baruch Goldstein is just a figment of our imaginations?
The whole state of Israel is terrorist.
this is just as stupid as when people say all muslims are terrorists.

in the end, the world is in fact held hostage at times, but moreso by stupidity than any actions people take.

you immigration loving guys and girls are getting the change you want . --- https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_sharia_in_america.html ---

It is less about immigration and more about the will of the people. They spoke at the voting booth. Ilhan Omar won her election by getting 78% of the vote.
trump won the election also via the process we've had since we started this country.

picking and choosing which of your own standards you'll follow is why this country is so divided.

It is less about immigration and more about the will of the people. They spoke at the voting booth. Ilhan Omar won her election by getting 78% of the vote.
trump won the election also via the process we've had since we started this country.

picking and choosing which of your own standards you'll follow is why this country is so divided.

Oh please, spare me the nonsense. Or perhaps you can find one single post I have made saying anything about Trump's election being invalid?

If you don't have anything intelligent to say, maybe just don't make shit up?

------------------------------------------------ if talking to me my message is simply that it is 'muslims' that changed a 200 year old rule about 'head coverings' andmlling the 'immigration lovers' to get ready for MORE changes brought to the USA by imported muslims and others , and that is all WBorn .

------------------------------------------------ if talking to me my message is simply that it is 'muslims' that changed a 200 year old rule about 'head coverings' andmlling the 'immigration lovers' to get ready for MORE changes brought to the USA by imported muslims and others , and that is all WBorn .

I don't see allowing someone to wear a religious head covering as a big deal. Yes, the rule was 200 years old. But so what?

As for the "slippery slope" claim, the US Constitution forbids state religions and the SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled against laws made solely from religious dogma.

I read posts everyday on this site from conservatives calling everyone who doesn't agree with them satan or the spawn of satan or evil or going to hell etc.

Notice they lean on their so-called religion of peace to do that....they want sharia themselves, just christian sharia.

the 'muslim' HAT is a religious symbol and statement WBorn .

Notice they lean on their so-called religion of peace to do that....they want sharia themselves, just christian sharia.

I am Jewish. No Jewish Sharia.

With Election Now Over, Ilhan Omar Voices BDS Support | TC Jewfolk
https://nypost.com/2018/11/11/heres-the-anti-semitism-the-media-doesnt-want-to-mention/
Ilhan Omar, who once called Israel an 'apartheid regime,' wins congressional primary in Minnesota - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

Forum List

Back