High Protein Foods

CarlinAnnArbor

What’s so funny hunny 😃
"Hunny"?????

Sorry, but I'm not gay.

Funny that you want to pretend cadaver eaters and respecters of innocent life are equals.

The thread was a refutation of several lies by cadaver eaters. Those lies being:

1. Vegans can't get enough protein
2. I can't afford to eat a vegan diet
3. Vegans are unhealthy

The thread was created to show just how easy it is for the citizens of Eden (Genesis 1:29) to eat a HEALTHY diet

Last edited:
Caste Off Caste by Abolishing Hereditary Wealth

Can't you figure out why the Hindu ruling-class tyranny preached Veganism to those they oppressed mercilessly? That rabbit-diet was the hidden reason that their cowardly and low-energy army was defeated by a mere 30,000 British soldiers. Notice that those with the most important military assignment in the formerly Great Britain, protecting Buckingham Palace, are called "Beefeaters."

This is why our own Birth-Class Supremacists sponsor Veganism.
Yeah it had nothing to do with better military weapons and tactics.

The reality is you do not need to eat meat to be strong or fit.

If that were true, you MIGHT have a point if you are a professional bodybuilder and strive for that grotesque look.

But fortunately it's not really true. This is why I say I eat cheaper and better on a vegan diet than you do

Why be so in-your-face about it?

If you want to eat tasteless food in the hopes that you will live to be 100 no one is stopping you

But why bore the rest of us with your personal decision?

your body can only process about 40 to 50 grams of protein per meal .. anything more like 100 grams in a meal is a waste .. eat smaller smaller high protein meals every 3 hrs or so ... but be careful about wanting to be heavier .. being naturally thin is a good thing in many ways .. many people fight weight problems because it is easier for them to put on weight .. if you wanr to gain 15 lbs of muscle the natural healthy way its going to take a while to do so .
Would you have a recommendation of a rough calorie estimate? I should take it each day? Say 3000 cal?

"Hunny"?????

Sorry, but I'm not gay.

Funny that you want to pretend cadaver eaters and respecters of innocent life are equals.

The thread was a refutation of several lies by cadaver eaters. Those lies being:

1. Vegans can't get enough protein
2. I can't afford to eat a vegan diet
3. Vegans are unhealthy

The thread was created to show just how easy it is for the citizens of Eden (Genesis 1:29) to eat a HEALTHY diet
I Thought you were lady. Carlin is I believe the ladies name unless I misunderstand pronunciation of your name or what it means. Anyways, that’s not even a big deal at all.

Sorry for any spelling errors I’m physically disabled. I got a pretty tough life but I choose to fight. I choose to work out and be healthy. I choose to get out of the wheelchair. And I am in this thread with genuine questions. So thanks for all your advice.

I probably need meat. I am really badly physically disabled. So I can’t do like a vegan diet or anything like that.

I am not going to have conversations with people who tell others how to live. if someone wants to eat meat if somebody wants to be a vegan, that’s their choice. This is not directed at you. It’s a directed at anybody who tried to tell somebody else how to live their life.

Ayep! Sounds like short rib time! :banana:

Not sure if a cookie sheet is enough to hold all the fat. May use a cake pan! :D

Short Ribs + baked potato with buttter & sour cream.
I love short ribs !

How do you like to cook your steak. Air fryer, Grillet, or stove top it. I actually put a steak in the air fryer the other day. It came out pretty good.

Anybody out there who is eating meat, potatoes, carrots, vegetables, getting the food from a healthy supermarket. This is what it’s all about. So many Americans are eating fast food every day. They have a McDonald’s Kentucky fried chicken. This is the greatest monumental challenge and this is what this thread should concentrate on. This is a monumental crisis in America, all of these fast food restaurants all over the inner cities McDonald’s, Burger King, all propped up by Democrats and Republicans because they make millions off of it.

Would you have a recommendation of a rough calorie estimate? I should take it each day? Say 3000 cal?
3000 calories should help you put on a few pounds but make sure it isnt junk and you are putting on muscle not fat .. lean protein sources are your best bet .. always discuss with your doctor any diet or exercise changes first .

In many respects, otherwise sane conservatives get caught up in their own propaganda.

Several cancer fighting foods EVERYONE should be eating daily:
Beans
Broccoli
Mushrooms
Onions
Berries
Educated Eunuchs

Until we start paying college students, we will continue to get oncologists who can't do the job. It's stupid to expect any results from escapist conformist nerds who submit to 12 years of college slavery.

3000 calories should help you put on a few pounds but make sure it isnt junk and you are putting on muscle not fat .. lean protein sources are your best bet .. always discuss with your doctor any diet or exercise changes first .
Vegan Emasculation

The educational system eliminates any sensitivity to language. Being outside that grid, I noticed that the language czars use Greek terms for protein and carbohydrate, but not the Greek lipid for "fat" in order to fool us into believing that dietary fat makes people fat.

I don’t eat almost any sugary food at this point. I don’t have cookies, cake ice cream. Occasionally have a protein bar like the met RX protein bar. Some of those have about 20 g of sugar in it. Which is pretty high for a protein bar. !

I have been meaning to get back to my dietitian maybe see what they have to say. I think a big thing for many people is sitting down, taking the time to eat. As opposed to, for example eating in the car.

Vegan Emasculation

The educational system eliminates any sensitivity to language. Being outside that grid, I noticed that the language czars use Greek terms for protein and carbohydrate, but not the Greek lipid for "fat" in order to fool us into believing that dietary fat makes people fat.
Excess calories is what causes weight gain.

The thing is that a diet high in fat usually contributes to over eating. since fact is an extremely concentrated form of calories it is easy to eat a lot of it.

Then of course there is the fact that a diet high in saturated fats contributes to heart disease and a myriad of other health problems

Excess calories is what causes weight gain.

The thing is that a diet high in fat usually contributes to over eating. since fact is an extremely concentrated form of calories it is easy to eat a lot of it.

Then of course there is the fact that a diet high in saturated fats contributes to heart disease and a myriad of other health problems
Alfred Hitchcock Presents "Funeral March of a Marionette"

Our toxic ruling class creates myths to further its agenda. These control freaks also intimidate our minds into believing in authorities no matter how often they let us down.

Alfred Hitchcock Presents "Funeral March of a Marionette"

Our toxic ruling class creates myths to further its agenda. These control freaks also intimidate our minds into believing in authorities no matter how often they let us down.
Yeah decades of medical research is wrong and you are right.

I gave up all animal products 3 years ago.

Now I was never obese and have been an exercise junkie most of my life but I needed medications for blood pressure and cholesterol and my blood triglycerides levels ran just above the high normal range.

6 months after giving up meat, dairy etc. I was off all my medications and my triglyceride levels a were at 80

But I guess I was just duped into thinking I got off medications

There is absolutely no need for meat or added fats in order to be healthy and fit.

I love short ribs !

How do you like to cook your steak. Air fryer, Grillet, or stove top it. I actually put a steak in the air fryer the other day. It came out pretty good.

Anybody out there who is eating meat, potatoes, carrots, vegetables, getting the food from a healthy supermarket. This is what it’s all about. So many Americans are eating fast food every day. They have a McDonald’s Kentucky fried chicken. This is the greatest monumental challenge and this is what this thread should concentrate on. This is a monumental crisis in America, all of these fast food restaurants all over the inner cities McDonald’s, Burger King, all propped up by Democrats and Republicans because they make millions off of it.
None of those. I put the oven on broil as hot as it goes, (to 500) Stick the meat in there and time it according to weight/thickness,

then shut it off and wait 2 hours with it closed. The oven is only on for 20-25 minutes.

I usually do roasts and cook them rare, cut them into steaks, then kiss 'em in a pan or on a grill for a couple minutes to heat 'em up.

Or heaven forbid, nuke them for 45 seconds a side.

A 5-lb roast can give you 6-8 steaks. If it costs $35 or less or a little more, that's not too bad.

Last edited:
Yeah decades of medical research is wrong and you are right.

I gave up all animal products 3 years ago.

Now I was never obese and have been an exercise junkie most of my life but I needed medications for blood pressure and cholesterol and my blood triglycerides levels ran just above the high normal range.

6 months after giving up meat, dairy etc. I was off all my medications and my triglyceride levels a were at 80

But I guess I was just duped into thinking I got off medications

There is absolutely no need for meat or added fats in order to be healthy and fit.
Cabaloney Motivates the Quack Clique

Here's another debunk. Look, most "he men's" distaste for soy is rooted in the fact they think it..um..well...doesn't make them as much like a Washington Monument as they want their women to think they are. :auiqs.jpg:

Or..they like to eat real things instead of bean sprouts and Tofu. :gay:

I'll eat rabbit and bear, but I ain't messin' with no tofu. :nono:

I won't eat snake, but I'll eat gator. Shark sucks, so does Stingray.

I eat cactus, too. :aargh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back