Support For Same Sex Relationships Plummets

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Also, support for gender changing has also plummeted. Most Americans believe it to be morally wrong and that sentiment is rising. The left seem to want to run the country based on public opinion so now is the time for them to either put up or shut up. Do we base all of our decisions on public opinion or not? Or, do we only do that when it fits your agenda and not when it doesn't fit your agenda?

The survey found 55 percent of Americans believed changing one’s gender to be morally wrong, compared to 51 percent who held that view in 2021.

Also, support for gender changing has also plummeted. Most Americans believe it to be morally wrong and that sentiment is rising. The left seem to want to run the country based on public opinion so now is the time for them to either put up or shut up. Do we base all of our decisions on public opinion or not? Or, do we only do that when it fits your agenda and not when it doesn't fit your agenda?

The survey found 55 percent of Americans believed changing one’s gender to be morally wrong, compared to 51 percent who held that view in 2021.

Is someone else's sexual preferences a threat to you in any way? Conservatives always say that they are "live and let live". Perhaps you can put up or shut up.

Whether legit or not , this isn't a good method for polling.

Gallup interviews U.S. adults aged 18 and older living in all 50 states and the District of Columbia using a dual-frame design, which includes both landline and cellphone numbers. Gallup samples landline and cellphone numbers using random-digit-dial methods. Gallup purchases samples for this study from Survey Sampling International (SSI). Gallup chooses landline respondents at random within each household based on which member had the next birthday. Each sample of national adults includes a minimum quota of 70% cellphone respondents and 30% landline respondents, with additional minimum quotas by time zone within region. Gallup conducts interviews in Spanish for respondents who are primarily Spanish-speaking.

Hardly anyone has a landline today and people with cell phones have learned to either block or ignore numbers they do not recognize.

Looks like support for hetero relationships also is plummeting.

I think same sex relationships should be kept completely private and out of the publics eye. Part of me says it shouldn't be allowed at all but I'm also willing to accept it happens as long as it's kept between the two people in their own home.

But I do not believe fags should be allowed to be married, same sex shouldn't be anything publicly acceptable, our society shouldn't tolerate it, and it most certainly should be a crime to introduce the concept to children. It shouldn't be celebrated or promoted meaning no gay pride parades or anything.

America needs to return to its morals, standards and values. And fags are not a part of that.

I think same sex relationships should be kept completely private and out of the publics eye. Part of me says it shouldn't be allowed at all but I'm also willing to accept it happens as long as it's kept between the two people in their own home.
All sex should be and mostly is in private and out of the public eye. How should the rules be different for same sex coupes? What shuld they not be doing that others are doing?

So there is a "part of you" ( which part I wonder) that would like to see Lawrence v. Texas overturned, gays religated to the bath houses and XXX movie houses, and a reusumption of brutal raids on gay bars and clubs? A return to a society where gay people are forced bck into the closet and are unable to live openly as others do? Am I getting this right? Please explain why you think that i ok.

Is someone else's sexual preferences a threat to you in any way? Conservatives always say that they are "live and let live". Perhaps you can put up or shut up.
Yes, live and let live, which cutting off the sexual organs of children without the parents knowledge is not, living and let living.

Using resources, medical facilities, research and development to further body mutilation with chemicals and surgeries takes medical care from others that need it. Look at as the rich taking dollars from the poor, now we have sexual mutilation medical procedures taking resources from where they are needed to fight cancer.

But I do not believe fags should be allowed to be married, same sex shouldn't be anything publicly acceptable, our society shouldn't tolerate it, and it most certainly should be a crime to introduce the concept to children. It shouldn't be celebrated or promoted meaning no gay pride parades or anything.

America needs to return to its morals, standards and values. And fags are not a part of that.
I agree, 100%. The most important reason though, for no same sex marriages is because now they demand and get preference over a real family, in the adoption of heterosexual children.

I agree, 100%. The most important reason though, for no same sex marriages is because now they demand and get preference over a real family, in the adoption of heterosexual children.
Holy shit on a shingle ! What!! First of all NO ONE gets preference based on sexual orientation. I know. I was an adoption facilitator for a state agency. There are many criteria for assessing the best match for adoption and that is not one of them. Where do you get this inane crap about gays “ demanding and getting preference” ? And “over a real family” “A REAL FAMILY”?? What the fuck is not real abut a same sex family? They often adopt and ARE PARENTS to children who have no parents who are hard to place. And there is an over whelming body of empirical evidence that children raised by same sex couples do just as well as other kids. There is something really sick about you people

CC Resnic

Yes, live and let live, which cutting off the sexual organs of children without the parents knowledge is not, living and let living.

Using resources, medical facilities, research and development to further body mutilation with chemicals and surgeries takes medical care from others that need it. Look at as the rich taking dollars from the poor, now we have sexual mutilation medical procedures taking resources from where they are needed to fight cancer.
Lets see some actual statistics on the number of people being denied cancer care because of gender affirming care.

If they could they would.

And note… 64% still support gays.

The decline is likely from the same folks who hate trans folks

Its also obviously a factor of the GOP launching their Transphobia offensive ahead of 2024. Remember how immigration was a huge matter ahead of title 42 expiring? Now they suddenly are no longer making every post about brown people since the crisis didn't materialize.

Transphobia is the new black (or the new Brown in this case). Clearly someone in the GOP called this play...

Holy shit on a shingle ! What!! First of all NO ONE gets preference based on sexual orientation. I know. I was an adoption facilitator for a state agency. There are many criteria for assessing the best match for adoption and that is not one of them. Where do you get this inane crap about gays “ demanding and getting preference” ? And “over a real family” “A REAL FAMILY”?? What the fuck is not real abut a same sex family? They often adopt and ARE PARENTS to children who have no parents who are hard to place. And there is an over whelming body of empirical evidence that children raised by same sex couples do just as well as other kids. There is something really sick about you people

CC Resnic
How do any homosexuals get preference over heterosexuals.

There is no baby who would pick a homosexual mam man couple over having a man and woman as mom and dad

You are the sick fuck, forcing children to live in a family that is unnatural

Emperical evidence? Bullshit, pure bullshit,

Show us the last time they asked a 1 year old who they like as mom and dad

Forum List

Back