High Protein Foods

Different absorption profile. Animal protein is more efficient for the human body. Depends on your goals obviously.
If that were true, you MIGHT have a point if you are a professional bodybuilder and strive for that grotesque look.

But fortunately it's not really true. This is why I say I eat cheaper and better on a vegan diet than you do

If that were true, you MIGHT have a point if you are a professional bodybuilder and strive for that grotesque look.

But fortunately it's not really true. This is why I say I eat cheaper and better on a vegan diet than you do

Bet you fart like a race horse. Plant proteins break down into gasses like methane which is very bad for the atmosphere as the global warming nutters claim and want to murder hundreds of thousands of cows.

Methane is bad because it can cause asphyxiation, respiratory problems, crop damage, and climate change123. Methane is a nontoxic gas, but it can displace oxygen and reduce the amount of air available for breathing13. Methane also reacts with other pollutants to form ground-level ozone, which can harm human health and the environment2. Methane is a potent greenhouse gas that traps heat in the atmosphere and contributes to global warming23.
Learn more:
1. sciencing.com2. sentientmedia.org3. minearc.com

Do you hold it till you get into an elevator?

Plant proteins break down into gasses like methane

It's not the proteins, it's the carbs.

As long as you're not in an enclosed space.
also nowhere near an open flame !

fire-fart.gif

Forum List

Back