Hich School Student Forced To Apologize For Wearing Flag Colors Because of Refugees

Did they do it to purposely be offensive?

as in "lets screw those M...F....ers by wearing blue pants and red baseball caps"??
blue, red and white----are commonly used colors for boys in the USA----and
also for girls. Nothing unusual about it. Would muslims be asked to
apologize for wearing green?--------(that would complicate St. Patrick's day---
on that holiday I ALWAYS WEAR GREEN) -----la la la ~~~ oh paddy dear and
did ya' hear.......la la THE BRITISH HAVE FORBID BY LAW----the wearin'
o' the green.

How does one become offensive by purposely wearing Red White and Blue? Oh, and there's the whole 1st amendment thing even if they were making a statement with their dress. There has to be more to this story. Right?

If people are offended by the American flag then that's justification for displaying the flag and in whatever form Americans choose to display the colors.

Bullshit. They were playing a school they knew just had a bunch of foreign refugees settled in it recently. You know damn well their motive to wear American flag shirt could have been done as a big fuck you to those kids.

You have got to be kidding me. In a country where it's your right to burn the flag you can't wear it?

Bro is saying we can't wear the flag around America haters because they'll feel offended. It's doesn't get more cowardly than that.

If people are offended by the American flag then that's justification for displaying the flag and in whatever form Americans choose to display the colors.

Bullshit. They were playing a school they knew just had a bunch of foreign refugees settled in it recently. You know damn well their motive to wear American flag shirt could have been done as a big fuck you to those kids.

If the refugees are offended by American flags, they can get the fuck out now.
I'll help them pack.

Why would they see OUR flag as a "fuck you" to them?

If it was their motive, it was a meant as a taunt to them saying this is our country, go back to where you came from.

Well that would be a presumptuous conclusion to jump to.

Hence the reason I said "Could have been" or "If it was their motive" .

I never conclusively said that's what they are were doing. I was just explaining how it could be offensive based on their motives.

You're seriously grasping at straws here. If they simply wore red white and blue then there is no offense here - just a bunch of PC assholes running wild.

If it was their motive, it was a meant as a taunt to them saying this is our country, go back to where you came from.
They said that was NOT their motive. Again, if you think it was - PROVE IT.

Maybe it wasn't, but I'm not buying it, frankly. Kids do stupid shit like that all the time.

"Kids do stupid shit like that all the time."

When did it become stupid to wear the nation's colors? I have always considered it patriotic.

Refugee families taken in by this country were 'OFFENDED' when American kids from a rival school wore Red, white, and blue attire to the basketball game. Nothing was stopping the refugees from wearing red, white, and blue as well.

:wtf:

If the sight of Red, White, and blue offends you so much, especially after we have hospitably taken you in, why the hell did you come here?

Their actions also demonstrate they have no intention of 'becoming Americans. If AMERICA offends you here in AMERICA, I am sure we can find some cheap airfare to fly your ass OUT of the country. Maybe you would like to go back where you came from?!

Oh, and the Principal - he should be marched to the center of the basketball court, be made to apologize to the students who had to apologize, and then be FIRED!

Good GRIEF!

AMERICANS don't have to apologize for being AMERICANS in AMERICA!

------------------------------

Students Denounced As Racist For Wearing US Flag Colors

"Students from one Iowan high school recently apologized to the principal of another Iowan high school when people found their choice of red, white and blue attire offensive.

Supporters of the Des Moines North High School basketball team, many of whose players are from refugee families, were offended when fans of Valley High School’s basketball team wore red, white and blue last week.:
That is some stupid shit. Trump needs to put a stop to that!

Refugee families taken in by this country were 'OFFENDED' when American kids from a rival school wore Red, white, and blue attire to the basketball game. Nothing was stopping the refugees from wearing red, white, and blue as well.

:wtf:

If the sight of Red, White, and blue offends you so much, especially after we have hospitably taken you in, why the hell did you come here?

Their actions also demonstrate they have no intention of 'becoming Americans. If AMERICA offends you here in AMERICA, I am sure we can find some cheap airfare to fly your ass OUT of the country. Maybe you would like to go back where you came from?!

Oh, and the Principal - he should be marched to the center of the basketball court, be made to apologize to the students who had to apologize, and then be FIRED!

Good GRIEF!

AMERICANS don't have to apologize for being AMERICANS in AMERICA!

------------------------------

Students Denounced As Racist For Wearing US Flag Colors

"Students from one Iowan high school recently apologized to the principal of another Iowan high school when people found their choice of red, white and blue attire offensive.

Supporters of the Des Moines North High School basketball team, many of whose players are from refugee families, were offended when fans of Valley High School’s basketball team wore red, white and blue last week.:
All is forgiven by the RW....it was Russian red, white, and blue.

Maybe it wasn't, but I'm not buying it, frankly. Kids do stupid shit like that all the time.

"Kids do stupid shit like that all the time."

When did it become stupid to wear the nation's colors? I have always considered it patriotic.

Another reason why Liberals should never......never....be put in positions of power in America.

Well, as Obama reminded us, we are NOT 'exceptional'.

Why would they see OUR flag as a "fuck you" to them?

Well that would be a presumptuous conclusion to jump to.

Hence the reason I said "Could have been" or "If it was their motive" .

I never conclusively said that's what they are were doing. I was just explaining how it could be offensive based on their motives.
It doesn't matter WHAT their motive was... it's not against the law to wear red white and blue.
Yet

I guess I taunt homeless people by being well groomed and by wearing nice cloths.

Last edited:
I guess I taunt homeless people by well groomed and by wearing nice cloths.
You probably walk down the street eating something in front of them, too, ...while wearing clean matching sox, you b@st@rd! :p

(JUST KIDDING!)

Kids do stupid shit like that all the time.

I agree, refugee kids loudly taking offense to their host country's flag are being stupid.
They should stop. Or they should leave.

Forum List

Back