Hich School Student Forced To Apologize For Wearing Flag Colors Because of Refugees

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Refugee families taken in by this country were 'OFFENDED' when American kids from a rival school wore Red, white, and blue attire to the basketball game. Nothing was stopping the refugees from wearing red, white, and blue as well.

:wtf:

If the sight of Red, White, and blue offends you so much, especially after we have hospitably taken you in, why the hell did you come here?

Their actions also demonstrate they have no intention of 'becoming Americans. If AMERICA offends you here in AMERICA, I am sure we can find some cheap airfare to fly your ass OUT of the country. Maybe you would like to go back where you came from?!

Oh, and the Principal - he should be marched to the center of the basketball court, be made to apologize to the students who had to apologize, and then be FIRED!

Good GRIEF!

AMERICANS don't have to apologize for being AMERICANS in AMERICA!

------------------------------

Students Denounced As Racist For Wearing US Flag Colors

"Students from one Iowan high school recently apologized to the principal of another Iowan high school when people found their choice of red, white and blue attire offensive.

Supporters of the Des Moines North High School basketball team, many of whose players are from refugee families, were offended when fans of Valley High School’s basketball team wore red, white and blue last week.:

Did they do it to purposely be offensive?
They say they didn't. In their apology they stated they never meant to offend anyone.

Are we really going to 'beat' the Patriotism out of our youth / citizens?

"You have to have a damn good reason to wear our flag's colors or you're in deep trouble. We don't want to offend any of the refugees, visitors, illegals, etc by being proud of our country..."

Geez....

Let's keep in mind that it's fun and necessary to offend America haters as often we we can. So go to it and enjoy yourselves. :D

If people are offended by the American flag then that's justification for displaying the flag and in whatever form Americans choose to display the colors.

Bullshit. They were playing a school they knew just had a bunch of foreign refugees settled in it recently. You know damn well their motive to wear American flag shirt could have been done as a big fuck you to those kids.

If people are offended by the American flag then that's justification for displaying the flag and in whatever form Americans choose to display the colors.

Bullshit. They were playing a school they knew just had a bunch of foreign refugees settled in it recently. You know damn well their motive to wear American flag shirt could have been done as a big fuck you to those kids.

Why would they see OUR flag as a "fuck you" to them?

If it was their motive, it was a meant as a taunt to them saying this is our country, go back to where you came from.

The 'offense' defense is a tool used by Liberals to control the narrative. Their purpose is the transformation of America. It's healthy to offend people because it means you are expressing yourself honestly. Don't buy into their BS.

Bullshit. They were playing a school they knew just had a bunch of Middle Eastern and African refugees settled in it recently. You know damn well their motive to wear American flag shirt could have been done as a big fuck you to those kids.
No, I don't damn-well know that, and neither do you...unless you have a psychic in your pocket that can prove otherwise.

Nice 'lessons' you want to teach our kids, DTMB:
1) You can't wear this nation's flag's color any time you want to, you can't be patriotic whenever you feel like it. (Hell, maybe snowflakes would like it if we have to get a permit to wear our nation's colors - sorta like having to get a permit for a parade?!)

2) You're GUILTY until proven innocent. If 'I' feel like you did something wrong then you did, and you must apologize or be punished for it.

:rolleyes:

If it was their motive, it was a meant as a taunt to them saying this is our country, go back to where you came from.

Well that would be a presumptuous conclusion to jump to.

You have got to be kidding me. In a country where it's your right to burn the flag you can't wear it?

If our flag offends them then that would be a good idea.

Well that would be a presumptuous conclusion to jump to.

Hence the reason I said "Could have been" or "If it was their motive" .

I never conclusively said that's what they are were doing. I was just explaining how it could be offensive based on their motives.

The refugees should be wearing red white and blue to thank the USA for taking them in.

They said that was NOT their motive. Again, if you think it was - PROVE IT.

Maybe it wasn't, but I'm not buying it, frankly. Kids do stupid shit like that all the time.

If it's a 'fuck you' to anyone then they deserve the 'fuck you'. They earned it.

Hence the reason I said "Could have been" or "If it was their motive" .

I never conclusively said that's what they are were doing. I was just explaining how it could be offensive based on their motives.
Thank you for 'splaining - sorry I jumped to thinking you had. My bad - have a good one.

Forum List

Back