Hi

GlobeOtter

Rookie
Nov 2, 2012
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and thought I'd introduce myself. I am a US citizen living abroad and moving around the world. I always notice that the political issues and opinion change depending on who I talk to and in what country so I hope I can contribute to the forums.

I will try to contribute on the forums and make some polls that are relevant to the discussion. If you have any suggestion to the site please let me know, it is forever a work in progress with updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and thought I'd introduce myself. I am a US citizen living abroad and moving around the world. I always notice that the political issues and opinion change depending on who I talk to and in what country so I hope I can contribute to the forums.

I will try to contribute on the forums and make some polls that are relevant to the discussion. If you have any suggestion to the site please let me know, it is forever a work in progress with updates.
Welcome to USMB, GlobeOtter. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Thanks, so far no one has tried to flame me off a post for being new which is a surprisingly good start for an internet message board :)

Forum List

Back