hi there

Those who have such a strong hatred of pedophiles... are often overcompensating for the fact that they're really closeted pedophiles.
or they were kidnapped, drugged and sexually assaulted by pedophiles as eleven-year old children. did you read the OP? you accuse the victims of pedophiles in that you favor the rights of pedophiles over the rights of their child victims.

Stop fucking the children!
stop fucking/accusing child-crime victims in your crusade for pedophile rights.

You take yourself way too seriously.

Need to fuck a kid that badly, get a 18-year-old whore and call her Lolita.

Who in the FUCK is giving you PosRep for Posting the Shit you Post?...

Take your Projection elsewhere you Stain on Humanity.

:)

peace...

And apparently lacking any sense of humor...
you hadn't said anything humorous, unless accusing anti-pedophiles of fucking children was humorous in your mind. the kidnapping and rape of an 11-year old boy is not a joking matter. you simply have a sick sense of humor in the context of your sexual insensitivity towards children.

I am withholding my welcomes to you.
then go crusade for the pedophiles instead. you just favor crime a bit is all. i see that i've offended you in your obvious sympathies towards illegal sex criminals.

no, you simply minimize the real-life crime committed in the courtcase which i had recently attended, which ended in 20 years federal incarceration for the pedophile kidnapper who drugged, raped and filmed an 11-year old boy. you're simply disconnected from real life scenarios of others. either get out of the house or watch the news to find out what's going on in the real world.

actually, the rape victim of the pedophile kidnapper whpm you defend was an 11-year old boy. you're still disconnected from the real world.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
And apparently lacking any sense of humor...
you hadn't said anything humorous, unless accusing anti-pedophiles of fucking children was humorous in your mind. the kidnapping and rape of an 11-year old boy is not a joking matter. you simply have a sick sense of humor in the context of your sexual insensitivity towards children.

I am withholding my welcomes to you.
then go crusade for the pedophiles instead. you just favor crime a bit is all. i see that i've offended you in your obvious sympathies towards illegal sex criminals.

no, you simply minimize the real-life crime committed in the courtcase which i had recently attended, which ended in 20 years federal incarceration for the pedophile kidnapper who drugged, raped and filmed an 11-year old boy. you're simply disconnected from real life scenarios of others. either get out of the house or watch the news to find out what's going on in the real world.

actually, the rape victim of the pedophile kidnapper whpm you defend was an 11-year old boy. you're still disconnected from the real world.

... I'm convinced you're an absolute prick. And you think you can weigh me down with your 1-rep neg?

Counter neg'd.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
... I'm convinced you're an absolute prick.
thanks, i'm trying my hardest, but you've clearly outdone me in that department. :clap2:

And you think you can weigh me down with your 1-rep neg?
it's the thought that counts. and you did get reactional. you're a bit sensitive. a 1-rep neg wouldn't phase most people, but that's not the case here.

Counter neg'd.
ow, i'm bleeding. will i ever recover?

Change the nick to something like "Normal" or "Acceptable" instead of using a "phobe" suffix might help.

Xotoxi is right - "homo" is "same" in Greek. Homo as in homo sapiens means humans or men.

You don't like paedophiles?

Well join the club.

Change the nick to something like "Normal" or "Acceptable" instead of using a "phobe" suffix might help.
i think that i would have to reregister for that, unless there was another way.

You don't like paedophiles?

Well join the club.
one of these pedophiles tried to assault me, but i physically broke away from him. and his husband went to jail for kidnapping, drugging and filming a little boy. they both have HIV.

... I'm convinced you're an absolute prick. And you think you can weigh me down with your 1-rep neg?

Counter neg'd.
angry much?

profilepic15565_2.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWwA3wv04OM&feature=related"]YouTube - Don't Pet this Kitty!! Pt. 4[/ame]

Forum List

Back