Hi there!

CocoK

Rookie
Oct 19, 2013
SE FL
I'm CocoK. I joined awhile ago, but haven't posted very much. :oops:

I live in South Florida, just north of Ft. Lauderdale. Conservative on many issues, but moderate in regards to others.

I admit to not being thrilled with the prospects for the 2016 election. Time will tell.

I've posted on a couple of other boards in the past and this one has been highly recommended.

Looking forward to having some fun in USMB

Coco (aka MP)

:mm:

Last edited:
I joined many times when I was younger, no so much since I married.........

Oh, welcome to the nuthouse..... You're just in time for evening meds, the nurse will be by shortly. :thup:

I live in South Florida, just north of Ft. Lauderdale. Conservative on many issues, but moderate in regards to others.

I admit to not being thrilled with the prospects for the 2016 election. Time will tell.

I've posted on a couple of other boards in the past and this one has been highly recommended.

Coco (aka MP)

Welcome to USMB!

Coco (aka MP)

welcome and who CAN be thrilled with presidential elections since BOTH parties are corrupt and serve the bankers instead of the people like they are suppose to.I cant ever get thrilled about it till we are able to get rid of this corrupt two party system and get an independent in office.

that would be americans worst nightmare if it came to choosing between another clinton or bush which is what I fear.

Coco (aka MP)

143156739081563.gif

Coco (aka MP)

cool,ever make it to a dolphins,buccaneers,or jaguars game out there,or are you not into football?

Forum List

Back