Hi from MrMike

MrMike

VIP Member
May 12, 2015
I'm really "Mike" so no clever screen name for you here.

I post on a few different boards and have my fair share of friends and non-friends. I'm originally from the New Orleans area and now live in Texas yet work overseas (an interesting commute). I'm former USAF, conservative (of course) yet I do stray a little left sometimes on social issues. On the 2016 race, to be completely honest, I don't really find myself thrilled by any of them left or right. Overall, I tend to think a country gets the leadership and government it deserves and frankly, here lately it seems we don't deserve much...

cat-says-hi_o_1015019.jpg

Last edited:

I post on a few different boards and have my fair share of friends and non-friends. I'm originally from the New Orleans area and now live in Texas yet work overseas (an interesting commute). I'm former USAF, conservative (of course) yet I do stray a little left sometimes on social issues. On the 2016 race, to be completely honest, I don't really find myself thrilled by any of them left or right. Overall, I tend to think a country gets the leadership and government it deserves and frankly, here lately it seems we don't deserve much...

Welcome_angel.png

Nice to meets you too...:)

Welcome Mike! Good to see you here....I haven't posted here in quite some time, but I think I'll be hanging out more often now.
That 'other' place is getting pretty lame! :eusa_dance:

Glad you're here, MrMike.
port_welcome-620x380.jpg

Agreed. It's nice to see you gals

Welcome Mike! Good to see you here....I haven't posted here in quite some time, but I think I'll be hanging out more often now.
That 'other' place is getting pretty lame! :eusa_dance:

Hi Mike!

It's MP. Welcome!

I signed up here quite awhile ago, but haven't posted more than a couple of posts.

Seems like a nice place.

Hi Mike!

It's MP. Welcome!

I signed up here quite awhile ago, but haven't posted more than a couple of posts.

Seems like a nice place.

Nice to see you, CocoK.....

Hi Mike!

It's MP. Welcome!

Seems like a nice place.

YAY! Now this will feel like home :) Just got a few others to join :party:

Forum List

Back