Hello there! I'm another one of those displaced posters from

barbella

Rookie
Jul 28, 2013
'another board', LOL. Born and raised in Germany, I'm living in NJ, the Garden State. Horses are my livelihood as well as my hobby, and that's what keeps me active and in fairly decent shape for my advanced age. :banana:

Nice to meet you all, looking forward to some interesting, fun times on this Message Board.

'another board', LOL. Born and raised in Germany, I'm living in NJ, the Garden State. Horses are my livelihood as well as my hobby, and that's what keeps me active and in fairly decent shape for my advanced age. :banana:

Nice to meet you all, looking forward to some interesting, fun times on this Message Board.

Why did you take almost two years since joining to make your first post?

There's a few of us that have come here in the last couple days from another board....it was getting pretty toxic! I used to post here all the time until I got tied up in that other one (with Barbella), I would stop in here once in a while. But I think this is where I'll mainly hang out now....try to get to know the posters again :)

Why did you take almost two years since joining to make your first post?

There's a few of us that have come here in the last couple days from another board....it was getting pretty toxic! I used to post here all the time until I got tied up in that other one (with Barbella), I would stop in here once in a while. But I think this is where I'll mainly hang out now....try to get to know the posters again :)

I still remember you

Welcome back

Forum List

Back