Hi my name is Michelle

I am going to do the best to respond to people.
Hey sweet cakes, when you want to reply to a persons post, click the REPLY button in their post and it will quote it and then you can respond. For example, if you wanted to quote this post, just click reply and then type in your message, like, Oh gee thanks Mike! You are really cool and nice.

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years
old and I want to feel welcome.

Hi Michelle,nice to meet you.:)what country are you from?

at least once in your lifetime you got to take in a trip to Kansas City and take in a Royals game.They got the most beautiful ballpark in the country and I am not just being biased here since i live here,the experts have always ranked it the best.:) you go in there and you see the cool huge royal crown scoreboard which is huge and nice enough as it is,but once you see these fountains,you are in heaven.It is just beautiful,these pictures dont do it justice.You see it on tv and look at the pics which is nice enough as it is but like i said the pics and what you see on tv,doesnt do it justice,you got to see the park in REAL to see what i am talking about.:)

enjoy the photos of the coolest ballpark in the world.:)
kauffman-5.jpg

kauffman-stadium-pepsi-porch-fountains-12002696.jpg

kauff10854.jpg

Kaufmann_-_Fountains_From_Right_Close_V2T.jpg

5cec21777ce0cbbcdb6643d410419bfe.jpg

and saving the BEST one of them all. The ballpark fountains lit up night,just gorgeous and breath taking wouldnt you agree?:)

hqdefault.jpg

filename-img-3633-jpg.jpg

I am going to do the best to respond to people.
Hey sweet cakes, when you want to reply to a persons post, click the REPLY button in their post and it will quote it and then you can respond. For example, if you wanted to quote this post, just click reply and then type in your message, like, Oh gee thanks Mike! You are really cool and nice.
Mike is sprinting to first base.

Will he steal 2nd?

I am not watching baseball. Because i dont have anyone channel except the reds.

I am on this message board to make a statement. Not to hurt people or judge people. Or cuss people.

I wont tell you where i live.
Thank you. Posting personally identifiable information is discouraged.... Safety first!

It's o.k. to reveal generalities.... most folks who've been around know I'm in Florida, but it's a really big state. Just don't narrow it down ;)

I wont my friend. I keep finding trolls on here. That keep bothering me but I am fine.

Hi Michelle. Welcome to the site, and just remember to not take things too seriously on this site. People tend to get heated and say a lot of things when discussing political matters. :)

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years

I'm not entirely sure if this is the best forum to be on, to feel welcome.

Personally, I am glad to meet you. But this forum is pretty much a free-for-all of discussion, and quite a few people are a bit brutal.

That isn't to say you are not welcome, but I hope you have a thick skin, and learn to let stuff roll off like nothing.

3 hobbies. 3 cats and 33 years old. Are you an agent of the Illuminati ?
HINT: Its an anti-Alex Jones NGO

I love cats and baseball. I wish i could see a royals game.

Maybe someday you can.In the meantime you should check out a game on tv even though like i said,watching it on tv does not do it justice like seeing in in real life does.

Forum List

Back