Hi my name is Michelle

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years
old and I want to feel welcome.

Your not related to matthew, are you?

CopyofWelcomeAboard.jpg

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years

Hi Michelle... :welcome:

Just curious? Do you enjoy watching television shows about Baseball, or do you mean Baseball games?

I don’t follow professional baseball, I am a Pirates fan. :lol:

:worthless:

I watch pro baseball and baseball shows like Angels in the outfield. I have know a matthew because he just adopted 4 children.

Welcome!

I don't follow baseball, can't stand to watch it usually, but I like to play it. What's up with that?

Are you old enough to vote? Are you an American citizen?

I have 4 cats.

Sugar, Gracie, Spot, and Multi.

Only Sugar is a boy, and he's my boy. He's a good feller.

Thats cute of it dancing. I did come to this website because i was called so many names. And I had enough of it.

Thats cute of it dancing. I did come to this website because i was called so many names. And I had enough of it.
You have come to a horrible place where name calling is a hobby and addiction to some of the members here. Seriously, there are many awful people here who will be entertained at being mean to you. Run away while you can.

New Topics

Forum List

Back