Hi my name is Michelle

People an an anonymous message board are often more blunt and less polite than they would be in real life, face to face situations.

While reading and posting on a message board can be a fun hobby, it is no replacement to real life friendships/realationships. Also, you need a thick skin. Some posters are here simply to be jerks.

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years
old and I want to feel welcome.

I'm not entirely sure if this is the best forum to be on, to feel welcome.

Personally, I am glad to meet you. But this forum is pretty much a free-for-all of discussion, and quite a few people are a bit brutal.

That isn't to say you are not welcome, but I hope you have a thick skin, and learn to let stuff roll off like nothing.
If you read his/her posts...you will come to the same conclusion I have. Timid delicate little mouse with the cheese that slid off from the cracker. Be kind and gentle.

Yeah, and I really love people like her. I just hope she isn't abused here. (as far fetched as that sounds)
Wrong board for her. Unless she sticks to upstairs only.

I am trying to keep calm. It looks like people want me off this message board.

I never said that.

However, this is not the place for a sensitive snowflake.

Furthermore, some a-holes can be mean around here.

Yeah, if you get me wrong, I can be one.

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years

:welcome:

:woohoo:

I am on double secret probation in the introduction section, so I'll stop at that.

Hi and welcome to USMB. You'll have a good time here

-Geaux

I never said that.

However, this is not the place for a sensitive snowflake.

Furthermore, some a-holes can be mean around here.

Yeah, if you get me wrong, I can be one.

Be serious your only NOT an asshole on Tuesdays. :lol:

If I ever claimed that, That was wrong. 24/7/365 would be more accurate.

But not than my model 60 or .06

Not true. No one should be harassing anyone to leave USMB. Welcome to our "happy family". We fight over sports, religion, politics, snack foods -- most anything really. It's rough going. But you're welcome to share your opinions and views on most anything you please.

Forum List

Back