Hi my name is Michelle

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years
old and I want to feel welcome.

I'm not entirely sure if this is the best forum to be on, to feel welcome.

Personally, I am glad to meet you. But this forum is pretty much a free-for-all of discussion, and quite a few people are a bit brutal.

That isn't to say you are not welcome, but I hope you have a thick skin, and learn to let stuff roll off like nothing.

i could not say it better myself. you want to make friends then avoid poiltical sections because as others like him have said,trolls will come out and attack you like crazy with insults because they get frustrated they cant refute the facts you post. many times they wont look at the evidence you give them,hey think they know it all and they see your thread title and they automatically judge you are nutty just by what the thread title says without looking at the OP and looking at the evidence.:rolleyes:

so if you want to make friends,I would suggest avoiding the politicial threads and history section.hang out at places like the movies aand sports section as you have.:)

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years

Personally, I am glad to meet you. But this forum is pretty much a free-for-all of discussion, and quite a few people are a bit brutal.

That isn't to say you are not welcome, but I hope you have a thick skin, and learn to let stuff roll off like nothing.
If you read his/her posts...you will come to the same conclusion I have. Timid delicate little mouse with the cheese that slid off from the cracker. Be kind and gentle.
I think people get that without your description, which wasn't kind and gentle in the least, btw.

I wont tell you where i live.
Thank you. Posting personally identifiable information is discouraged.... Safety first!

It's o.k. to reveal generalities.... most folks who've been around know I'm in Florida, but it's a really big state. Just don't narrow it down ;)

what part of Florida by chance? Bet you love it there right?
I am not in flordia.

I know,That question was for Joe.;)

Thank you. Posting personally identifiable information is discouraged.... Safety first!

It's o.k. to reveal generalities.... most folks who've been around know I'm in Florida, but it's a really big state. Just don't narrow it down ;)

East coast.

:thup: Yeah, there is a lot to like...

upload_2018-5-25_17-42-58.png

If you read his/her posts...you will come to the same conclusion I have. Timid delicate little mouse with the cheese that slid off from the cracker. Be kind and gentle.

Yeah, and I really love people like her. I just hope she isn't abused here. (as far fetched as that sounds)

Yeah, and I really love people like her. I just hope she isn't abused here. (as far fetched as that sounds)
Wrong board for her. Unless she sticks to upstairs only.

The other day I watched The Sandlot for the first time since I was a kid. It actually holds up pretty well for a 90's kids movie. Or is it a kids movie? :dunno:
I would say it’s a movie for the entire family.

East coast.

uh can you be more specific,Miami,orlandao,jacksonville,tampa? if not a major city and you just live in a small city and not one of the major ones,whats the nearest MAJOR city you are the cloeset to,how far a drive?

East coast.

uh can you be more specific,Miami,orlandao,jacksonville,tampa? if not a major city and you just live in a small city and not one of the major ones,whats the nearest MAJOR city you are the cloeset to,how far a drive?

Y U be all doxxy doxxy?

I'm from a small town in an area of 3 million.

East coast.

Hey I just got this back and since there is some sports talk in this thread I thought I'd share...

s-l1600.jpg

Fine i will leave this message board also. And I am not concern what you all think of me.

I am trying to keep calm. It looks like people want me off this message board.

Forum List

Back