Hi my name is Michelle

Yeah, I shouldn't post that..

I've known a couple of baseball players since I was a kid.

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years
old and I want to feel welcome.
Welcome aboard Michelle

Nice to meet you, Michelle.
upload_2018-5-24_8-50-26.png

The other day I watched The Sandlot for the first time since I was a kid. It actually holds up pretty well for a 90's kids movie. Or is it a kids movie? :dunno:

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years
Don't forget to find yourself a nice avatar to go with your moniker.

It allows us to more easily take note of you and remember your posting philosophy.

I suggest you use a photo of one of your kitties.

I love kitties. Even have one of my own.

I am not going to run away because no one has been mean to me.
Lots of people get their feelings hurt when their personal philosophies are refuted here by others using logic and/or sophistry.

Better grow a thick skin.

Welcome!

I don't follow baseball, can't stand to watch it usually, but I like to play it. What's up with that?

Are you old enough to vote? Are you an American citizen?

I have 4 cats.

Sugar, Gracie, Spot, and Multi.

Only Sugar is a boy, and he's my boy. He's a good feller.
The finals in any sport either college or pro is worth watching.

For the 7 round championships, I usually wait to watch until one team is within striking distance of a total win, such as with 3 wins by one team already.

This solves the tedium.

Thank you my good friends. I am so happy to be here talking about anything and every thing.

Hi and welcome. If you're not well armed and have a thin skin, stay in the CDZ or the lounge. Otherwise, come out swinging. This board reflects the worst of the partisan divide and its not easy to avoid . Personally, I love it!

Forum List

Back