Hi my name is Michelle

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years
old and I want to feel welcome.

I'm not entirely sure if this is the best forum to be on, to feel welcome.

Personally, I am glad to meet you. But this forum is pretty much a free-for-all of discussion, and quite a few people are a bit brutal.

That isn't to say you are not welcome, but I hope you have a thick skin, and learn to let stuff roll off like nothing.
If you read his/her posts...you will come to the same conclusion I have. Timid delicate little mouse with the cheese that slid off from the cracker. Be kind and gentle.
I think people get that without your description, which wasn't kind and gentle in the least, btw.

Memo to strebe

0f458940cfcdc3740895b335358e252b.jpg

I am trying to keep calm. It looks like people want me off this message board.

Not true. No one should be harassing anyone to leave USMB. Welcome to our "happy family". We fight over sports, religion, politics, snack foods -- most anything really. It's rough going. But you're welcome to share your opinions and views on most anything you please.
True, that. But..most of us here are not willing to be babysitters for delicate little mice, either, and share our views on most everything we please. Sometimes nice, sometimes not so nice. Its just the way it is anywhere on the net.

Hi my name is Michelle i am new on here. I love music dancing watching tv and watching baseball shows. I have 3 cats spanky meow and pumpkin. I am 33 years
Welcome. Besides the politics check out the music forum, a good place to find stuff you may like you didn't know about or have forgotten.

Some will, some won't, some won't care.

That's just statistics.

Ass-U-Me-ing you're not a sock-puppet account of a previously registered member, you have EVERY right to be here.

`

Not true. No one should be harassing anyone to leave USMB. Welcome to our "happy family". We fight over sports, religion, politics, snack foods -- most anything really. It's rough going. But you're welcome to share your opinions and views on most anything you please.
You harass me all the time and threaten to kick me off the board..

Hey, Moon, welcome back! See how quick you can piss off FCT and get banned again!

It's not personal. Trust me. You're good at what you do.. :19: Just want other folks to have a shot at "poster of the month". Think of it as a sort of Golf handicap to give the amateurs a break.. :2up:

It's not personal. Trust me. You're good at what you do.. :19: Just want other folks to have a shot at "poster of the month". Think of it as a sort of Golf handicap to give the amateurs a break.. :2up:
The slogan is, "Don't be bitter, be better".. Damn if my German side doesn't always show up.

Hey, Moon, welcome back! See how quick you can piss off FCT and get banned again!
I will, just as soon as I figure out how not to kill a man near death.

Eh, the same members that disliked me when I joined the USMB dislike me still. There's plenty of great members around here but also a fair share of SOB's ..Take it as inspiration and have some fun with it...

and .. Welcome to the USMB

are you sure it's not really Micheal? there's a lot of confusion about those names and ID's lately.

Hi Michelle strebe and welcome to USMB.
What's your favorite baseball team?
I'm in Houston, so I watch my bf watch the Astros
and explain to me the exceptions to the rules I never can remember.

Do you watch the TV shows for dancing or talent contests?
Do you have any favorite celebrities you follow?

And what's your favorite charity or cause. Do you support
animal shelters or rescues? What kind of outreach are you interested in?

Thanks for sharing and hope you post pics of your cats.
There are some real animal lovers on this site!

(But you might steer clear of the politics and religion sections if you
are not into the heavy exchanges that go on in the name of free speech
that USMB is infamous for supporting, to a fault.)

Yours truly,
Emily

I love the reds texas rangers mets angels. I love cats i have 3 of them. Meow Spanky and pumpkin. I love dancing with the stars. I follow alot of celebertys but they dont follow me.

I love the reds texas rangers mets angels. I love cats i have 3 of them. Meow Spanky and pumpkin. I love dancing with the stars. I follow alot of celebertys but they dont follow me.

My favorite cat is missing and I'm sad and ornery.

The other day I watched The Sandlot for the first time since I was a kid. It actually holds up pretty well for a 90's kids movie. Or is it a kids movie? :dunno:
It is far more adult than kids movies today.

Hell, it is more adult than a lot of "adult" movies today.

It is hilarious how all these movies today are smashing records, and yet they will be forgotten almost entirely by the time they are as old as The Sandlot, which is a timeless classic.

Re. Baseball.

I do not know a lot about baseball, but when I was in Texas I was taken to Texas Rangers games and I took my opera glasses with me because I wanted to look at the players asses and yes they had very nice asses, those pants they wear are very appreciated.

2DE8_DWNTLex9hqBDkzPOQ.png

When I was in California visiting my friend in Walnut Creek they took me to a baseball game, Oakland A's vs Chicago I cannot remember if Cubs or White Sox but anyhow it was an excellent situation as I was able to look via my opera glasses at many nice asses :)

At all these baseball games I did my best to follow what was happening. But I spent more time paying attention to the baseball players, because well, with those nice pants they wear, all showing lovely shaped asses and impressive front bulges :dev2:

18-butts-ranked-by-sports-uniform-they-appear-in-2-14642-1400599226-11_dblbig.jpg

aaa0ea081f5ac72a3c266f5e7beeddea.jpg

a19f3956ebaeeb694967d42077722357.jpg

photo1.png

^^^^ This is what I think is most important, yes I am that shallow :smoke:

Forum List

Back