I'm new. About my boring life. ;)

May 11, 2018
Hi. I've been looking for an active political forum for a while. I'm not into the atmosphere of Facebook, Twitter, or 4chan. Those really just aren't comfortable places to share discussions.

Anyhoo, I'm 41. I'm there dad of one son who turned 18 last November. I'm in the majority when it comes to relationship status-- D-vorced.

My interests include reading, political debate, etc. But for leisure I'm totally an outside guy. If it involves sunlight and nature, I'm in.

I feel like I'm creating a dating ad and it's freaking me out a bit so I'll stop there lol.

Good to be with you.

Hi. I've been looking for an active political forum for a while. I'm not into the atmosphere of Facebook, Twitter, or 4chan. Those really just aren't comfortable places to share discussions.

Anyhoo, I'm 41. I'm there dad of one son who turned 18 last November. I'm in the majority when it comes to relationship status-- D-vorced.

My interests include reading, political debate, etc. But for leisure I'm totally an outside guy. If it involves sunlight and nature, I'm in.

I feel like I'm creating a dating ad and it's freaking me out a bit so I'll stop there lol.

Good to be with you.
Welcome to the insane asylum. Court ordered commitment or voluntary admission......?

Good to be with you.
Welcome. You have an interesting user name.

Good to be with you.

Hello.

The below following words are subjected to the forum filter, they are outrageous and nobody should have to be subjected to this type of filth, so please do not use ANY of them and you will be okay :smoke:

The words are as follows:

Good to be with you.

Hello.

The below following words are subjected to the forum filter, they are outrageous and nobody should have to be subjected to this type of filth, so please do not use ANY of them and you will be okay :smoke:

I see the stars but where are the stripes?

Welcome to the jungle.

Marion will be along shortly with the mascot.

Mr. Hoss and Marion are in charge of the pink thing.

I'm posting the blue thing....:omg:

7.jpg

Good to be with you.

Greetings, do you believe in:

a) chupacabra
b) bigfoot
c) aliens
d) wearing tin foil on your head for any period more than one second

Hello.

Are you telling me I can't use 5 star language?

Forum List

Back