Hi, guys. Nice to see a political forum that includes humor

^ That wasn't an insult. You came in on satire.

Remember?

;)
I was hoping it was an insult. Hey Ropey, so we don't get started off on the wrong foot, this conspiracy process has been a difficult one for me. I started out trying to figure out the housing bubble. It was considered by most to be just a random event. But I got to looking into it and found that it was a conspiracy. There was a plan to misprice risk in the bond market for mortgage bonds. That is a proven fact. Now that we have a rich man cash bubble since the bottom, we can see that this new mini bubble is caused by Wall Street as well. That sort of vindicates my position regarding the massive bubble last decade.

Then Greenspan, the same guy who said you could get a "better deal" with an adjustable mortgage, said in his book that he told Bush to secure the oil ministry first, in the invasion of Iraq. That sounded planned as well. Apparently it was. Then I read an article from the BBC which said that the Taliban went to Texas in 1997. Why would the Taliban go to Texas? Well, it was for a pipeline to Cheney/HW Bush investments in the Caspian Sea. Well, Cheney had motive for 9/11 if the Taliban refused the pipeline.

So, then, I read the PNAC website, which said a new Pearl Harbor would be needed in order to speed the process into the middle east. Turns out, Cheney was part of PNAC. So Cheney had motive for 9/11. Cheney had knowledge of 9/11 if you think this statement by PNAC was no accident. So then, Cheney had motive and knowledge of 9/11. That was worthy of a criminal investigation, which would never come.

With all the proof about squibbs shooting out of the towers and WTC7, not hit by a plane, being detonated, the Cheney connection became evident.

Then I found that there were trades on the commodity and stock exchanges prior to 9/11 that looked as if someone already knew. I connected Wall Street with 9/11 and realized the financial cabal had a military component, the neocons. The neocons, with the regime change in the middle east, adopted the Yinon Zionist plan which I found to be a blue print for all that was going on since W Bush became president.

So, I view a very large conspiracy here, and that drives what I write, including the satire. i don't think the conspirators are completely confident in their position, knowing that there are forces in the world both western and outside the west, that know what they are about and oppose them. Even Medvedev is well versed in the doctrine of Zionist regime change. The Russians know more than our average citizen about these things.

I am an independent. Both parties are in on the cabal. The military wing has more influence on the Republican side, but the Dems are sneaky about war as well. Hope this helps explain my world view.

Oh, and I believe God hates empire and prefers national sovereignty. The cabal has forced nations to give up sovereignty to participate in the financial system that brought us liar loans! I don't believe God likes this empire and will ultimately destroy it one day.

Both parties are in on the cabal.

graffiti10k.png

More on Cabal 9 News, and until you get to a media outlet to watch it...

...Cabal Times

;)

Hi Guys, having written on dark subjects regarding globalization, I decided to to satire because I needed a laugh. Others may not find my satire funny, but I laugh so at least it is therapy! I see that there are some Zionists here. Let me be clear, I am not a racist, and I oppose all racial superiority from anybody. However, I view Zionism as a political movement, and multiracial as it has gone global. I view this movement as the most dangerous movement as it seeks regime change everywhere, with lots of innocent people being hurt and killed.

I raised 4 kids. I retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active by writing and waiting for trolls to torch. Just kidding. I am a liberal for gun rights and I am a Christian. You should all have fun with that!

Welcome...

and I am very sure we will not get along. but have fun.

Hi Guys, having written on dark subjects regarding globalization, I decided to to satire because I needed a laugh. Others may not find my satire funny, but I laugh so at least it is therapy! I see that there are some Zionists here. Let me be clear, I am not a racist, and I oppose all racial superiority from anybody. However, I view Zionism as a political movement, and multiracial as it has gone global. I view this movement as the most dangerous movement as it seeks regime change everywhere, with lots of innocent people being hurt and killed.

I raised 4 kids. I retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active by writing and waiting for trolls to torch. Just kidding. I am a liberal for gun rights and I am a Christian. You should all have fun with that!

Humor?

Where?
Looking at your face makes me laugh.

Humor?

Where?

You should see some sites. Like all the joy has been sucked out of life.

Humor?

Where?

You should see some sites. Like all the joy has been sucked out of life.
Then maybe your joy was based upon a false notion of the world. Now you can only laugh at the darkness.

Boedicca, just FYI, Herzl, the father of Zionism came up with the concept of relocating the native population when the Zionist state was created. So, the ethnic cleansing of 1948, where Palestinians were tortured, stoned, murdered, including children, and driven out of Palestine, was premeditated. Israel is engaging in a war crime daily. That has nothing to do with Judaism.

Hi Gary. Welcome to USMB. You'll find some soul brothers and sisters here, but with your post here I'm afraid you have fully revealed your stripes and called into question whether you are conservative or Christian, both of whom are generally less prone to this kind of anti-Semitism and dishonest history. Also they generally spot somebody with an agenda, and this definitely qualifies.

I've seen liberals talk like that.

Even Medvedev is well versed in the doctrine of Zionist regime change.

Who?
Don't show your ignorance, that is the number 2 man in Russia. He knows full well what Yinon Zionism is. Want proof?

Arabs Beware the 8220 Small States 8221 Option Libya 360 Israel's Oded Yinon Zionism of 1982 calls for small Arab states, and a break up of all the strategic Arab states. Medvedev understands this and spoke about it.

Revolutions across the Arab world could see fanatics coming to power, breaking up states and leading to “fires for years”, Russia’s president has said.

Dmitry Medvedev’s comments on Tuesday contrasted with those of Western leaders, who have largely expressed sympathy with pro-democracy protesters in North Africa and the Middle East.

“The situation is tough. We could be talking about the disintegration of large, densely-populated states, talking about them breaking up into little pieces,” he said in comments broadcast on state television.​
Medvedev Arab revolutions could advance Oded Yinon 8217 s Zionist plan The Passionate Attachment

Who?
Don't show your ignorance, that is the number 2 man in Russia. He knows full well what Yinon Zionism is. Want proof?

Arabs Beware the 8220 Small States 8221 Option Libya 360 Israel's Oded Yinon Zionism of 1982 calls for small Arab states, and a break up of all the strategic Arab states. Medvedev understands this and spoke about it.

Revolutions across the Arab world could see fanatics coming to power, breaking up states and leading to “fires for years”, Russia’s president has said.

Dmitry Medvedev’s comments on Tuesday contrasted with those of Western leaders, who have largely expressed sympathy with pro-democracy protesters in North Africa and the Middle East.

“The situation is tough. We could be talking about the disintegration of large, densely-populated states, talking about them breaking up into little pieces,” he said in comments broadcast on state television.​
Medvedev Arab revolutions could advance Oded Yinon 8217 s Zionist plan The Passionate Attachment

Oh I see. Got any pics of him?

What do Zionists look like?

Who?

Oh I see. Got any pics of him?

What do Zionists look like?
Here is my small list of non Jewish Zionists. This just scratches the surface. There are white guys, black guys, Muslims, Iranians, and Hispanics, oh, and even an Alaskan: Examples of Globalization Here Is a Small List of Non Jewish Zionists from the US and UK. Virtually All Races Are Included

...and here is a introduction thread, which is not designed to be a political thread. Gary is really slow, so just ignore him.

...and here is a introduction thread, which is not designed to be a political thread. Gary is really slow, so just ignore him.

I was wondering why he was talking about Zionists on an introduction thread.
I made a general introduction. You can read it. You have been posting and I have been responding. By the way, I have no idea who that girl is.

I made a general introduction. You can read it. You have been posting and I have been responding. By the way, I have no idea who that girl is.

You haven't shut up about Zionists. Do you want to know who that girl is?

You haven't shut up about Zionists. Do you want to know who that girl is?
I won't either. I don't care to know from a rude idiot like you. you are on ignore.

Forum List

Back