Hi, guys. Nice to see a political forum that includes humor

Hi Guys, having written on dark subjects regarding globalization, I decided to to satire because I needed a laugh. Others may not find my satire funny, but I laugh so at least it is therapy! I see that there are some Zionists here. Let me be clear, I am not a racist, and I oppose all racial superiority from anybody. However, I view Zionism as a political movement, and multiracial as it has gone global. I view this movement as the most dangerous movement as it seeks regime change everywhere, with lots of innocent people being hurt and killed.

I raised 4 kids. I retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active by writing and waiting for trolls to torch. Just kidding. I am a liberal for gun rights and I am a Christian. You should all have fun with that!

Humor?

Where?

"retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active"

:lmao::lol::laugh::lmao:
It's harder than you think. I used to be a welfare worker and it was a thankless job. I caught a few fraudsters though.

I should hope so, as much as you were payed...

Boedicca, just FYI, Herzl, the father of Zionism came up with the concept of relocating the native population when the Zionist state was created. So, the ethnic cleansing of 1948, where Palestinians were tortured, stoned, murdered, including children, and driven out of Palestine, was premeditated. Israel is engaging in a war crime daily. That has nothing to do with Judaism.
I am sure only Israel is the only one in the region killing...But,,,alas, is for another thread, this thread is for intro's only...

Boedicca, just FYI, Herzl, the father of Zionism came up with the concept of relocating the native population when the Zionist state was created. So, the ethnic cleansing of 1948, where Palestinians were tortured, stoned, murdered, including children, and driven out of Palestine, was premeditated. Israel is engaging in a war crime daily. That has nothing to do with Judaism.

Hey, this is your intro thread, so why not jump in and start a thread on Herzl and lay it all out there.

Hey, this is your intro thread, so why not jump in and start a thread on Herzl and lay it all out there.
Well, his idea was to pay the natives to leave, not kill them and stone them and torture them by the Plan Dalet. But it was wrong even to contemplate moving an entire people anyway. Herzl was financed by Rothschild, so that Zionism was clearly a political movement that most of the religious Jews fiercely opposed at the time. There are still religious Jews who put their necks out to oppose Zionism, which is now a multiracial cabal of power. The US government is practically lead around by the nose by Zionist political doctrine. That includes the private Fed, the neocons, the globalists and the Israeli government.

Obama is a Zionist, but relative reluctant compared to the Republicans. Zionists control gun control in the Democratic party and gun rights but point them at the wrong enemy in the Republican party. That is how Lady Lynn Rothschild can support Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin.

I have four grown children and have been married 40 years. :)

WELCOME ABOARD MATEY!

We just made room for ya..........

walk-the-plank%5B1%5D.jpg

Boedicca, I am a Moonbat who supports gun rights. I also am a Christian. I am assuming moonbats are leftists. Well, I support helping the poor and so did Will Rogers. If Will Rogers would be labeled a moonbat today, I would be proud to stand with him. And so would the Greatest Generation who he taught about the scamsters at the banks.

But I understand that Zionism, as a political movement, controls in varying degrees, the Republican Party and the Democratic Party. So, this international cabal is responsible for 9/11, the Sandy Hook Hoax, and likely other false flags and hoaxes under Obama. Zionism controls the west, but there is starting to be a backlash.

You and I aren't going to like each other very much; I'm not a fan of Antisemitism (which is the true nature of the anti Zionism you promote).

But good luck anyway.
I am sorry, but that is a lie. A British court ruled that Zionism is not intrinsic to Judaism. Furthermore, the prophets of the Torah said that the new Zion would be established by the Messiah, not by a bunch of atheists who took the money from Religious Jews and escaped Hitler, leaving the religious Jews behind.

Yeah, that's the key propaganda. Congratulations on your very thorough programming.

He can write, not read....

Boedicca, I am a Moonbat who supports gun rights. I also am a Christian. I am assuming moonbats are leftists. Well, I support helping the poor and so did Will Rogers. If Will Rogers would be labeled a moonbat today, I would be proud to stand with him. And so would the Greatest Generation who he taught about the scamsters at the banks.

But I understand that Zionism, as a political movement, controls in varying degrees, the Republican Party and the Democratic Party. So, this international cabal is responsible for 9/11, the Sandy Hook Hoax, and likely other false flags and hoaxes under Obama. Zionism controls the west, but there is starting to be a backlash.

You and I aren't going to like each other very much; I'm not a fan of Antisemitism (which is the true nature of the anti Zionism you promote).

But good luck anyway.
I am sorry, but that is a lie. A British court ruled that Zionism is not intrinsic to Judaism. Furthermore, the prophets of the Torah said that the new Zion would be established by the Messiah, not by a bunch of atheists who took the money from Religious Jews and escaped Hitler, leaving the religious Jews behind.

Yeah, that's the key propaganda. Congratulations on your very thorough programming.
Prove it is propaganda. You can't. Chris Hedges was on the ground in Gaza and saw Israel killing Palestinian children on purpose. Not as human shields. Israel is lying and everyone knows it and it is in keeping with Yinon Zionism which you ought to take the time to read sometime. It is online and easy to find. Israel Shahak, a chemist in Jerusalem was a holocaust survivor, and he translated the Yinon into English to WARN AMERICANS. The neocons adopted virtually the same plan set forth by Yinon. If you have the guts, read it. Then you will know.

* Yawn *

Suggest you read through the excruciatingly boring threads in the archive in which the Antisemites have gone on and on ad nauseum regarding the Evul Joos.

So far, not good.

But good luck anyway.

Prove it is propaganda. You can't. Chris Hedges was on the ground in Gaza and saw Israel killing Palestinian children on purpose. Not as human shields. Israel is lying and everyone knows it and it is in keeping with Yinon Zionism which you ought to take the time to read sometime. It is online and easy to find. Israel Shahak, a chemist in Jerusalem was a holocaust survivor, and he translated the Yinon into English to WARN AMERICANS. The neocons adopted virtually the same plan set forth by Yinon. If you have the guts, read it. Then you will know.

equivalent-150x150.jpg

:nono:

Carry on.

:popcorn:

* Yawn *

Suggest you read through the excruciatingly boring threads in the archive in which the Antisemites have gone on and on ad nauseum regarding the Evul Joos.
If you want to listen to Stormfront and those idiots destroy the truth for their white supremacist attitudes, then go ahead. I don't even go there. You are slandering me if you think I believe the way they do. Don't slander me.

Hi Guys, having written on dark subjects regarding globalization, I decided to to satire because I needed a laugh. Others may not find my satire funny, but I laugh so at least it is therapy! I see that there are some Zionists here. Let me be clear, I am not a racist, and I oppose all racial superiority from anybody. However, I view Zionism as a political movement, and multiracial as it has gone global. I view this movement as the most dangerous movement as it seeks regime change everywhere, with lots of innocent people being hurt and killed.

I raised 4 kids. I retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active by writing and waiting for trolls to torch. Just kidding. I am a liberal for gun rights and I am a Christian. You should all have fun with that!

Humor?

Where?

"retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active"

:lmao::lol::laugh::lmao:
It's harder than you think. I used to be a welfare worker and it was a thankless job. I caught a few fraudsters though.

Well that certainly explains your quest for comedy.

It will be a long journey.

* Yawn *

If you want to listen to Stormfront and those idiots destroy the truth for their white supremacist attitudes, then go ahead. I don't even go there. You are slandering me if you think I believe the way they do. Don't slander me.

Paging Dr. Boudicca!!!!

PAGING DR BODICCAAAAAaaaaaaAA!

We need that Skin Thickening hypo, STAT!

Hi. but I feel I must point out the following:
As a Muslim, I have no sense of humour and will suicide bomb the first person to accuse me of being even slightly funny.
I do the same to the next one, and any other fucker that suggests it.
Hand over mouth to keep from laughing.

:cool-45:

Um

You realize that we cannot see or hear you, right?

Hi. but I feel I must point out the following:
As a Muslim, I have no sense of humour and will suicide bomb the first person to accuse me of being even slightly funny.
I do the same to the next one, and any other fucker that suggests it.
Hand over mouth to keep from laughing.

:cool-45:

Um

You realize that we cannot see or hear you, right?
What is your problem?

Many kinds of zionism, some of which are indeed political. So when you say things like 'I view zionism as the most dangerous movement...seeking regime change..' I don't know what you're talking about. And the only logical conclusion is you're either ignorant, or an anti-semite.

There are Christian zionism movements and even Muslim ones. It's not some unified conspiracy looking to take over the world. And there's even some religious Jewish ones who're against the state of Israel (Neturi Karta et al.)

You worked for the government? ...Our's? :)

Many kinds of zionism, some of which are indeed political. So when you say things like 'I view zionism as the most dangerous movement...seeking regime change..' I don't know what you're talking about. And the only logical conclusion is you're either ignorant, or an anti-semite.

There are Christian zionism movements and even Muslim ones. It's not some unified conspiracy looking to take over the world. And there's even some religious Jewish ones who're against the state of Israel (Neturi Karta et al.)

You worked for the government? ...Our's? :)
It isn't logical to say I am anti Semite just because you don't know what I am talking about.

* Yawn *

Betraying your bigotry, bub. I don't pay any attention to Stormfront, talk radio, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck and the entire host of folks loons like you use as "arguments", in a feeble attempt to deflect attention from your inane comments.

Forum List

Back