Hi, guys. Nice to see a political forum that includes humor

Hi Guys, having written on dark subjects regarding globalization, I decided to to satire because I needed a laugh. Others may not find my satire funny, but I laugh so at least it is therapy! I see that there are some Zionists here. Let me be clear, I am not a racist, and I oppose all racial superiority from anybody. However, I view Zionism as a political movement, and multiracial as it has gone global. I view this movement as the most dangerous movement as it seeks regime change everywhere, with lots of innocent people being hurt and killed.

I raised 4 kids. I retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active by writing and waiting for trolls to torch. Just kidding. I am a liberal for gun rights and I am a Christian. You should all have fun with that!

Humor?

Where?

"retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active"

:lmao::lol::laugh::lmao:
It's harder than you think. I used to be a welfare worker and it was a thankless job. I caught a few fraudsters though.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.
I just got the stupid shot for those guys who want to call me a racist. I didn't want to catch their disease.

The best one to get is the skin-thickening one.

You'll have more fun here if you can take it as well as dish it out.

;)

We love Jews here...so get ready to rumble...welcome.
Well, my natural father was Jewish and I am adopted. Like I say, I object to all racial superiority. But Zionism is not Judaism and is simply a political project bought and paid for by Rothschild in the 1800's.
The white guys restored the Jews to where they are now. The muzzies took umbrage and got their ass kicked. So the Jews expanded a bit...spoils of war. With all the trouble the white guys have with the muzzies now, we don't give a shit about what happened in 1800. More later.....I'm sure.
Well, since the Muslim uprisings are a direct result of Yinon Zionism or Clean Break and the like, I would fault Zionism, a multiracial cabal, for the regime change and hatred against the USA that we see in the world. David Ben-Gurion wanted global control. He was an atheist who followed in the footsteps of Herzl, only with more violent tendencies.

Welcome to USMB.

I just got the stupid shot for those guys who want to call me a racist. I didn't want to catch their disease.

;)
I used to write for Business Insider as a contributor. So, I used to write articles exposing the dark side of libertarianism. and the natives used to thrash me in the comments. So, I am thick skinned. :)

O
Welcome to USMB.

;)
I used to write for Business Insider as a contributor. So, I used to write articles exposing the dark side of libertarianism. and the natives used to thrash me in the comments. So, I am thick skinned. :)

You are going to be Very Popular here with the moonbats.

;)

Boedicca, I am a Moonbat who supports gun rights. I also am a Christian. I am assuming moonbats are leftists. Well, I support helping the poor and so did Will Rogers. If Will Rogers would be labeled a moonbat today, I would be proud to stand with him. And so would the Greatest Generation who he taught about the scamsters at the banks.

But I understand that Zionism, as a political movement, controls in varying degrees, the Republican Party and the Democratic Party. So, this international cabal is responsible for 9/11, the Sandy Hook Hoax, and likely other false flags and hoaxes under Obama. Zionism controls the west, but there is starting to be a backlash.

Boedicca, I am a Moonbat who supports gun rights. I also am a Christian. I am assuming moonbats are leftists. Well, I support helping the poor and so did Will Rogers. If Will Rogers would be labeled a moonbat today, I would be proud to stand with him. And so would the Greatest Generation who he taught about the scamsters at the banks.

But I understand that Zionism, as a political movement, controls in varying degrees, the Republican Party and the Democratic Party. So, this international cabal is responsible for 9/11, the Sandy Hook Hoax, and likely other false flags and hoaxes under Obama. Zionism controls the west, but there is starting to be a backlash.

We actually might get along. You'll have to work on some of your faults but they're minor.:)

O
Welcome to USMB.

;)

;)

Hey, he's from your side of the fence.

Hi. but I feel I must point out the following:
As a Muslim, I have no sense of humour and will suicide bomb the first person to accuse me of being even slightly funny.
I do the same to the next one, and any other fucker that suggests it.

You and I aren't going to like each other very much; I'm not a fan of Antisemitism (which is the true nature of the anti Zionism you promote).

But good luck anyway.

O
Welcome to USMB.

;)

;)

Hey, he's from your side of the fence.

You clearly do not grok where my side of the fence is, bub.

As a Muslim, I have no sense of humour and will suicide bomb the first person to accuse me of being even slightly funny.

You do have a sense of humor!!! Who knew?

Hand over mouth to keep from laughing.

You and I aren't going to like each other very much; I'm not a fan of Antisemitism (which is the true nature of the anti Zionism you promote).

But good luck anyway.
I am sorry, but that is a lie. A British court ruled that Zionism is not intrinsic to Judaism. Furthermore, the prophets of the Torah said that the new Zion would be established by the Messiah, not by a bunch of atheists who took the money from Religious Jews and escaped Hitler, leaving the religious Jews behind.

SunniMan is a Republican in a muslim body.
Sometimes I want to high five him,other times I want to shoot him.
You'll get use to it....

Boedicca, just FYI, Herzl, the father of Zionism came up with the concept of relocating the native population when the Zionist state was created. So, the ethnic cleansing of 1948, where Palestinians were tortured, stoned, murdered, including children, and driven out of Palestine, was premeditated. Israel is engaging in a war crime daily. That has nothing to do with Judaism.

SunniMan is a Republican in a muslim body.
Sometimes I want to high five him,other times I want to shoot him.
You'll get use to it....

lol. Me too!

Forum List

Back