Hi, guys. Nice to see a political forum that includes humor

* Yawn *

Suggest you read through the excruciatingly boring threads in the archive in which the Antisemites have gone on and on ad nauseum regarding the Evul Joos.
If you want to listen to Stormfront and those idiots destroy the truth for their white supremacist attitudes, then go ahead. I don't even go there. You are slandering me if you think I believe the way they do. Don't slander me.

Betraying your bigotry, bub. I don't pay any attention to Stormfront, talk radio, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck and the entire host of folks loons like you use as "arguments", in a feeble attempt to deflect attention from your inane comments.

Prove to me that anti Zionism is anti Semitism. Prove to me that Zionism is necessary to the religion of Judaism. Otherwise, keep silent.

* Yawn *

Suggest you read through the excruciatingly boring threads in the archive in which the Antisemites have gone on and on ad nauseum regarding the Evul Joos.
If you want to listen to Stormfront and those idiots destroy the truth for their white supremacist attitudes, then go ahead. I don't even go there. You are slandering me if you think I believe the way they do. Don't slander me.

Paging Dr. Boudicca!!!!

PAGING DR BODICCAAAAAaaaaaaAA!

We need that Skin Thickening hypo, STAT!

Ah, Nurse Samson.

This case of Thin-Skinned Sanctimony is clearly terminal. Perhaps the Auto-Mod-Attendant will perform a mercy killing.

* Yawn *

Betraying your bigotry, bub. I don't pay any attention to Stormfront, talk radio, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck and the entire host of folks loons like you use as "arguments", in a feeble attempt to deflect attention from your inane comments.

Prove to me that anti Zionism is anti Semitism. Prove to me that Zionism is necessary to the religion of Judaism. Otherwise, keep silent.

I bet you're a big fan of the leftwing oriented Wikipedia, so let's take a little look see at how they define Zionism:

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, translit. Tsiyonoot) is a nationalist movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] A religious variety of Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority in their own nation, and to be liberated from antisemitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that had historically occurred in the diaspora.[1]...

Zionism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A movement to support Jews and Jewish culture...hmmm, so just what does it mean to be Anti Jews and Jewish Culture?

Seriously, wouldn't you be happier at DailyKos?

Boedicca, just FYI, Herzl, the father of Zionism came up with the concept of relocating the native population when the Zionist state was created. So, the ethnic cleansing of 1948, where Palestinians were tortured, stoned, murdered, including children, and driven out of Palestine, was premeditated. Israel is engaging in a war crime daily. That has nothing to do with Judaism.

Hi Gary. Welcome to USMB. You'll find some soul brothers and sisters here, but with your post here I'm afraid you have fully revealed your stripes and called into question whether you are conservative or Christian, both of whom are generally less prone to this kind of anti-Semitism and dishonest history. Also they generally spot somebody with an agenda, and this definitely qualifies.

Hi. but I feel I must point out the following:
As a Muslim, I have no sense of humour and will suicide bomb the first person to accuse me of being even slightly funny.
I do the same to the next one, and any other fucker that suggests it.
Hand over mouth to keep from laughing.

:cool-45:

Um

You realize that we cannot see or hear you, right?
What is your problem?

:rofl:

* Yawn *

I bet you're a big fan of the leftwing oriented Wikipedia, so let's take a little look see at how they define Zionism:

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, translit. Tsiyonoot) is a nationalist movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the creation of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] A religious variety of Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority in their own nation, and to be liberated from antisemitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that had historically occurred in the diaspora.[1]...

Zionism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A movement to support Jews and Jewish culture...hmmm, so just what does it mean to be Anti Jews and Jewish Culture?

Seriously, wouldn't you be happier at DailyKos?
I support Jewish culture, in Los Angeles. Now, lets get down to it since I found this. Nationalism and religion aren't the same. The land of Israel was a spiritual expression from the Bible, the Torah OT. But the founders of Israel were atheists, and weren't even agnostics. The prophets said that the new Zion would be established by the Messiah, not by a bunch of atheist unbelievers. The Jews who were alive when Zionism was born opposed it because they knew the Zionists weren't the Messiah. You don't know much do you? Bubbette.

Boedicca, just FYI, Herzl, the father of Zionism came up with the concept of relocating the native population when the Zionist state was created. So, the ethnic cleansing of 1948, where Palestinians were tortured, stoned, murdered, including children, and driven out of Palestine, was premeditated. Israel is engaging in a war crime daily. That has nothing to do with Judaism.

Hi Gary. Welcome to USMB. You'll find some soul brothers and sisters here, but with your post here I'm afraid you have fully revealed your stripes and called into question whether you are conservative or Christian, both of whom are generally less prone to this kind of anti-Semitism and dishonest history. Also they generally spot somebody with an agenda, and this definitely qualifies.
I am what I said I was. I am a liberal who supports gun rights. I am a Christian who stands for separation of church and state. I view Christian Zionism/Dispensationalism as being false religion.

Hi. but I feel I must point out the following:
As a Muslim, I have no sense of humour and will suicide bomb the first person to accuse me of being even slightly funny.
I do the same to the next one, and any other fucker that suggests it.
Hand over mouth to keep from laughing.

:cool-45:

Um

You realize that we cannot see or hear you, right?
What is your problem?

Hey, I'm not the one stifling a laugh over a message board.

david-hasselhoff-roast.jpg

Odd how Glen Beck got into a discussion about antisemites when according to mods here he isn't one...;)

Odd how Glen Beck got into a discussion about antisemites when according to mods here he isn't one...;)
Well, Zionism of Fox News made him rich. On the other hand he had an anti Semite rant awhile back. But Glenn Beck is a "Christian" Zionist. You can't really be one of those although all the Despensationalists are practicing that false religion. And Netanyahu praised him: Despite Glenn Beck s Slanders Of Israelis Netanyahu Says He Is Fearless In Defending Israel Against Slanders ThinkProgress

Historically, the John Birch Society, Koch Bros Dad, and now Beck, have taught that there is a New World Order and it is communistic. Well, it is planned, but not communistic. They do that because they hate Russia. But here is the deal, Roubini said the profits are PRIVATIZED. The losses are SOCIALIZED. Therefore, the New World Order is crony capitalist. Pretty simple, really. Beck is a deceiver and a Zionist to the core.

Conspiracy theories are a few sections down.

Exactly.....down the Hall to the left OP ! :mad-61:
I understand that, but this is also the satire section and my piece on Rick Perry is satire. Did you know that Watergate was a proven conspiracy. Operation Northwoods, a declassified plan to bomb American cities and use remote control planes against Americans and blame the Cubans was a proven planned conspiracy. It was established by General Lemnitzer, Chief of Staff, and vetoed by JFK. Just FYI, Cheney worked with General Lemnitzer at one time.

No, this is the introduction section, although you are beginning to be a satire piece.

^ That wasn't an insult. You came in on satire.

Remember?

;)

Forum List

Back