Hi, guys. Nice to see a political forum that includes humor

Gary Anderson

VIP Member
Aug 29, 2014
Nevada
Hi Guys, having written on dark subjects regarding globalization, I decided to to satire because I needed a laugh. Others may not find my satire funny, but I laugh so at least it is therapy! I see that there are some Zionists here. Let me be clear, I am not a racist, and I oppose all racial superiority from anybody. However, I view Zionism as a political movement, and multiracial as it has gone global. I view this movement as the most dangerous movement as it seeks regime change everywhere, with lots of innocent people being hurt and killed.

I raised 4 kids. I retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active by writing and waiting for trolls to torch. Just kidding. I am a liberal for gun rights and I am a Christian. You should all have fun with that!

Hi Guys, having written on dark subjects regarding globalization, I decided to to satire because I needed a laugh. Others may not find my satire funny, but I laugh so at least it is therapy! I see that there are some Zionists here. Let me be clear, I am not a racist, and I oppose all racial superiority from anybody. However, I view Zionism as a political movement, and multiracial as it has gone global. I view this movement as the most dangerous movement as it seeks regime change everywhere, with lots of innocent people being hurt and killed.

I raised 4 kids. I retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active by writing and waiting for trolls to torch. Just kidding. I am a liberal for gun rights and I am a Christian. You should all have fun with that!

Humor?

Where?

Humor?

Where?

"retired from government and am keeping the brain cells active"

:lmao::lol::laugh::lmao:

"Hi, guys. Nice to see a political forum that includes humor..."

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?

Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.

Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.

Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Henry Hill: Jus...

Tommy DeVito: What?

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!

Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

Goodfellas 1990 - Quotes - IMDb

Humor?

Where?
I can't post the link but you could read my signature link and see quite a bit of humor.

We love Jews here...so get ready to rumble...welcome.
Well, my natural father was Jewish and I am adopted. Like I say, I object to all racial superiority. But Zionism is not Judaism and is simply a political project bought and paid for by Rothschild in the 1800's.

"Hi, guys. Nice to see a political forum that includes humor..."

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?

Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.
[laughs]

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.

Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.

Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Henry Hill: Jus...

Tommy DeVito: What?

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Henry Hill: [long pause] Get the fuck out of here, Tommy!

Tommy DeVito: [everyone laughs] Ya motherfucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering prick ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.

Goodfellas 1990 - Quotes - IMDb

I won't fold under questioning. Thanks for the threat though.

We love Jews here...so get ready to rumble...welcome.
Well, my natural father was Jewish and I am adopted. Like I say, I object to all racial superiority. But Zionism is not Judaism and is simply a political project bought and paid for by Rothschild in the 1800's.
The white guys restored the Jews to where they are now. The muzzies took umbrage and got their ass kicked. So the Jews expanded a bit...spoils of war. With all the trouble the white guys have with the muzzies now, we don't give a shit about what happened in 1800. More later.....I'm sure.

Humor?

Where?
I can't post the link but you could read my signature link and see quite a bit of humor.

Not you, this forum

It's full of outrageously boring hum de dums

Not me of course, but then again, I'm normally drunk.

Anyway, welcome aboard

Humor?

Where?

Not you, this forum

It's full of outrageously boring hum de dums

Not me of course, but then again, I'm normally drunk.

Anyway, welcome aboard
Lol, thanks pal. I appreciate the welcome!

New Topics

Forum List

Back