Hi everyone, friends call me Unstable Mable

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Mable's ...cough cough..."welcome" thread. I won't derail it further.
You want any answer to questions, ask in my Greeting thread.
I may answer. I may not. I'm not feelin' the love here, people. Started off good, but quickly slid down the shitpile.

Shhhh. Listen real hard. That lithping sound isn't yappers flapping. Its the sound of pm's flying with guesses on who the newbie is and who can be the best moron that thinks she's miss bad ass.
Too funny.

I smoke. So I'll step out of the cabin and light up.

I like your style.

Welcome!

I may answer. I may not. I'm not feelin' the love here, people. Started off good, but quickly slid down the shitpile.

Shhhh. Listen real hard. That lithping sound isn't yappers flapping. Its the sound of pm's flying with guesses on who the newbie is and who can be the best moron that thinks she's miss bad ass.
Too funny.

I like your style.

Welcome!

Early shades of Cali Girl? I say we keep her.

Too funny.

I like your style.

Welcome!

Hold it-----has she gotten a full body pat down yet ?

Too funny.

I like your style.

Welcome!

Sounds like a high risk activity. Your funeral. Can I have your avie?

Too funny.

I like your style.

Welcome!

I figured you would do that to her in PM's.......... ;)

Let's HOPE she's not another Caligirl, one is enough................

Y'all aren't paranoid much, are you?
I did a search for Boomer Message Boards. Why this place showed up, I have no idea. But i bookmarked it, then came back a few days later. Which means today.
Perhaps I should have lurked a bit more. I left a paranoid place and damn sure don't need another one.

Not to worry, Emma. I mean not Emma.

Not to worry.

All you've gotta do is pass a few simple tests.

Really.

It aint no thang.

First up, they tie some heavy chains around your waist and arms and legs and weigh it down a little more with an anchor or two and then, just for fun, grins, shits and giggles, you get submerged under water to see how long you can hold your breath.

And if you don't float, then you're not a witch.

Easy breezy.

I just had a haircut yesterday, but somehow I feel more just got taken off the top.

damn i missed one

My bad. Cali was already on scene, so figured you knew.

I figured we had two trolls join us today, but I'm feeling like it was just one. Dang! I lost the pool again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back