newbie from burleson,texas/usa

CeilingFan

ceilingfan collector
Jan 29, 2011
burleson,texas/usa
hey all... PRAISE THE LORD...AMEN!!!!

my name is jeremy and i was born/raised here in the lone star state(texas/usa),i was born at 8:00am on 4-6-1978 at harris hospital in ft worth,texas/usa and currently live in burleson,texas/usa (north centrel johnson county/south of ft worth)..

GOD BLESS AMERICA,GOD BLESS YALL & HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT:razz: :)

Not much happened inbetween huh?

what are you talking about? i'm comfused

That is a distinct possibility.

You mentioned where you were born and at what time, then jump to where you live now. Geography and chronology are pretty boring.

What do you do for a living? politics? tendency to troll? Important stuff.

if you find it boring,don't read it then! don't take away my freedom of doing things i enjoy doing,thanks..

i don't troll forums,never had,never will.. i joined because i can

hey all... PRAISE THE LORD...AMEN!!!!

my name is jeremy and i was born/raised here in the lone star state(texas/usa),i was born at 8:00am on 4-6-1978 at harris hospital in ft worth,texas/usa and currently live in burleson,texas/usa (north centrel johnson county/south of ft worth)..

GOD BLESS AMERICA,GOD BLESS YALL & HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT:razz: :)

Go ahead and throw in that social security number, I've got some credit card applications that need filling out.....

what are you talking about? i'm comfused

That is a distinct possibility.

You mentioned where you were born and at what time, then jump to where you live now. Geography and chronology are pretty boring.

What do you do for a living? politics? tendency to troll? Important stuff.

if you find it boring,don't read it then! don't take away my freedom of doing things i enjoy doing,thanks..

i don't troll forums,never had,never will.. i joined because i can

Oh, your a joiner. I don't take away anybody's freedom to do things here. I guess you could have stressed the positives in my post, but no.

I sort of like the hard way myself.

So dickweed, going to do something besides take up "space"?

is this how you treat a fellow christian? really?

ignore the grade b welcome wagon....

john 3: 16 that is the one about everlasting life? correct....he who believes in me will never perish...so forth and so on.....

and your from texas? a double handicap

The welcome wagon tends to roll over some people here. It's just enthusiasm. Or something like that.

Hody!

Welcome-at-Rat-s-House--36342.jpg

Welcome Ceiling Fan

We can always use the air stirred up around here.

ceiling%2Bfan%2Bpurifier%2B1.jpg

Forum List

Back