Did your forum have a name?

How do you know why it went into 404?

What kind of forum was it?

How many fingers am I holding up?

Did your forum have a name? It's wasn't my forum

How do you know why it went into 404? by the 404

What kind of forum was it? mostly fat people from Sioux Falls, SD

How many fingers am I holding up? none
hey, I know fat people from Sioux Falls !

IMEURU = I am E(mma) You Are You!?

I am Me. You are You.

And as far as the supposed new troll is, I haven't a clue. I just got here. But I know who the bitch is.

Y'all aren't paranoid much, are you?
I did a search for Boomer Message Boards. Why this place showed up, I have no idea. But i bookmarked it, then came back a few days later. Which means today.
Perhaps I should have lurked a bit more. I left a paranoid place and damn sure don't need another one.

I did a search for Boomer Message Boards. Why this place showed up, I have no idea. But i bookmarked it, then came back a few days later. Which means today.
Perhaps I should have lurked a bit more. I left a paranoid place and damn sure don't need another one.

People here ? Paranoid ?
You don't understand baboon troop behavior ? :lol:

IMEURU = I am E(mma) You Are You!?

I am Me. You are You.

And as far as the supposed new troll is, I haven't a clue. I just got here. But I know who the bitch is.

She is sort of growing on me.

Impress me, jump in a political thread and show your stuff. The longer you hang out here, the more likely people are going to assume troll right?

Not interested in baboon troop behavior. I am interested in participating in topics that interest me.
I left the last board because they just KNEW I was some previous person about some fucked up old war they had with whomever.
I've never been here before. Period. I'm way too old for game playing of this sort and thought maybe this could be what I was looking for. Still might be. Depends. I'll think on it some more and know I got out of the frying pan and possible straight in the fire with more paranoid-old-boardwar- bullshit being flung hither and yon.

I declare you Emma-less.

You are free to unbuckle and roam about the cabin. Please observe the no-smoking sign.

Not interested in baboon troop behavior. I am interested in participating in topics that interest me.I left the last board because they just KNEW I was some previous person about some fucked up old war they had with whomever.
I've never been here before. Period. I'm way too old for game playing of this sort and thought maybe this could be what I was looking for. Still might be. Depends. I'll think on it some more and know I got out of the frying pan and possible straight in the fire with more paranoid-old-boardwar- bullshit being flung hither and yon.

Yet here you are. So what are these interests?

Not interested in baboon troop behavior. I am interested in participating in topics that interest me.I left the last board because they just KNEW I was some previous person about some fucked up old war they had with whomever.

Yet here you are. So what are these interests?

She's not Emma.

Emma has this weird, half-tard ESL thing going on. IMEURU doesn't.

images

Not interested in baboon troop behavior. I am interested in participating in topics that interest me.
I left the last board because they just KNEW I was some previous person about some fucked up old war they had with whomever.

eh--you hit us a bad time. Rooting out troll baboons makes you a folk hero these days. You get the choice spot to graze and a free hour of grooming.

Last edited:
This is Mable's ...cough cough..."welcome" thread. I won't derail it further.
You want any answer to questions, ask in my Greeting thread.
I may answer. I may not. I'm not feelin' the love here, people. Started off good, but quickly slid down the shitpile.

Shhhh. Listen real hard. That lithping sound isn't yappers flapping. Its the sound of pm's flying with guesses on who the newbie is and who can be the best moron that thinks she's miss bad ass.
Too funny.

I smoke. So I'll step out of the cabin and light up.

Last edited:
I smoke. So I'll step out of the cabin and light up.

Thanks. We have babby's present. We must not way instain their lungs.

On a side note, you caught us all at a bad time. Keep rolling with the punches and you'll fit right in here. Just give everyone a bit of time to realize you aren't with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back