Hi, all

WELCOME ABOARD! Hope you know how to swim.

Boat%2Bcrashes.png

This is a picture of JR and his girlfriend...........

1376613092_depositphotos_5821630-Guy-with-a-blow-up-doll.jpg

You sure you want to hang with this guy..........................

To each his on...............

I'm from South of Russia. Almost South :)

Dobre Vyecher, Chuvak!

Dobry Vecher :) You have a strange pronunciation... Are you an agent of something? :)
Njet. Just no time for Cyrillic. Chag dila?

Kak sazha bela :) (Like a white soot) Na samom dele - vse v porjadke.

This is two strange things. You said: "Dobre Vyecher, Chuvak" = "good evening ladies and gentlemen dude!" And so we use different letters to sign the same sounds, don't it?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Perdonen senor, no comprendo aleman :)

Dobre Vyecher, Chuvak!

Dobry Vecher :) You have a strange pronunciation... Are you an agent of something? :)

This is two strange things. You said: "Dobre Vyecher, Chuvak" = "good evening ladies and gentlemen dude!" And so we use different letters to sign the same sounds, don't it?

Maladyetz!

Yes, the transliteration depends upon the mother tongue, I would say.

Did you just write in Georgian or Khazaki???

Very glad you are here and hope you have a good time.

Dobre Vyecher, Chuvak!

Maladyetz!

It was just Spanish :)

About Georgian - they far ftom us, and Georgian is just one of many Kavkaz languages - I know a few words just because I had visited Georgia in childhood, when USSR was still.

And what do you mean, saying "Khazaki"? Local cossacs? Ukrainian cossacs? Or people from Kazakhstan, a country from Asia, bordered to Russia?

I'm glad to enter on such tasty messageboard, both to study many interesting people and enjoy to talk. Please, dont strike me, if my English not excellent sometimes, I think after some practice it would be better!:)
will not strike,no worries.enjoy the boards,hope you like it here.

Dobre Vyecher, Chuvak!

Maladyetz!

About Georgian - they far ftom us, and Georgian is just one of many Kavkaz languages - I know a few words just because I had visited Georgia in childhood, when USSR was still.

And what do you mean, saying "Khazaki"? Local cossacs? Ukrainian cossacs? Or people from Kazakhstan, a country from Asia, bordered to Russia?

I understood your Espagnol perfectly.

Yes, I thought your russian might be Khazaki, as in, the language of Khazakhstan.

You indicated you are in South Russia, da?

I think you should learn a better cloaking device.;)

Shhhh: confuse him with the German:

"Tarnvorrichtung"

I'm confused... but have a response... Confuse yourself with this:

class p{ public function __call($c, $a){ print ''.($this->x .= $c)."\n"; }}$p = new p();$p->r($p->e($p->k($p->c($p->a($p->h($p->PHP($p->r($p->e($p->h($p->t($p->o($p->n($p->A($p->t($p->s($p->u($p->J())))))))))))))))));

I'm not poliglot, I know more programming languages, than humans'

I think you should learn a better cloaking device.;)

Shhhh: confuse him with the German:

"Tarnvorrichtung"

I'm confused... but have a response... Confuse yourself with this:

class p{ public function __call($c, $a){ print ''.($this->x .= $c)."\n"; }}$p = new p();$p->r($p->e($p->k($p->c($p->a($p->h($p->PHP($p->r($p->e($p->h($p->t($p->o($p->n($p->A($p->t($p->s($p->u($p->J())))))))))))))))));

I'm not poliglot, I know more programming languages, than humans'
Still in West Virginia?

Maladyetz!

I understood your Espagnol perfectly.

Yes, I thought your russian might be Khazaki, as in, the language of Khazakhstan.

You indicated you are in South Russia, da?

Yes, somethere in the border of Central and South Russia.
My friend - immigrant from Kazakhstan - had teach me some of their words - they sounds really ridiculous for our's ears :) but all Khazakhs usual know Russian perfect - it's the language for job communication, tech. education and similar purposes :)

Forum List

Back