Hi, all

women here at usmb smell like fried potatoes and sushi

And you probably smell of stale beer, vomit and skidmarked drawers that have not been washed in weeks.

Let me combine and upgrade this, I really like cold beer with frozen sushi :)

You aren't a man if you don't like beer. Me and Toro love good scotch. How about you? I have a sweet spot for vodka..

Beer is bread, vodka is meat - so I love sandwitches :)

You like poker?

I'm not enthusiast, but yes :) And in strong drinks I like absinth - it real good and tasty, just aware to burn throat by spirit concentration :)

Good. Follow me, Nutz Toro SmarterThanTheAverageBear Sarah G drifter emilynghiem and you'll fit right in. You'll love it here.

On the board vacation I plan to hold a special event for particular posters the high archy of usmb the best of the best. Over a few months well see what you got. Well have the best liquor at this table.

Let me combine and upgrade this, I really like cold beer with frozen sushi :)

You aren't a man if you don't like beer. Me and Toro love good scotch. How about you? I have a sweet spot for vodka..

You like poker?

I'm not enthusiast, but yes :) And in strong drinks I like absinth - it real good and tasty, just aware to burn throat by spirit concentration :)

Good. Follow me, Nutz Toro SmarterThanTheAverageBear Sarah G drifter emilynghiem and you'll fit right in. You'll love it here.

On the board vacation I plan to hold a special event for particular posters the high archy of usmb the best of the best. Over a few months well see what you got. Well have the best liquor at this table.

Ok. follow to which thread or forum?

You like poker?

Post in the Flame zone or as we call it FZ. Only pay attention to threads created by the posters I mentioned above. We are the smart ones. The best of the best.

Check out the vacation thread. Vote.

Already. As "historical spot" I meant route 66 ;) But I'm too far from America, to reach this spots easily

I like you. You are a good guy.
Hm. If I - good, Angel - obviously, Angel Eyes, so you are a Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez? :)

lol. JR is stupid. Angels is:

Native_American_by_xblubx.jpg

Well, Indians are from Asia ...

Check out the vacation thread. Vote.

Already. As "historical spot" I meant route 66 ;) But I'm too far from America, to reach this spots easily

I like you. You are a good guy.
Hm. If I - good, Angel - obviously, Angel Eyes, so you are a Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez? :)

lol. JR is stupid. Angels is:

Native_American_by_xblubx.jpg

Well, Indians are from Asia ...

The world makes sense again.

You like poker?

Post in the Flame zone or as we call it FZ. Only pay attention to threads created by the posters I mentioned above. We are the smart ones. The best of the best.

Yeah, this is real for me! :) Let's shake the sandbox!

I'm glad to enter on such tasty messageboard, both to study many interesting people and enjoy to talk. Please, dont strike me, if my English not excellent sometimes, I think after some practice it would be better!:)
Welcome aboard. Come in and get your feet wet. Jump right in. We have plenty of conversations to enjoy. There're a lot of very nice people on this forum, and a few not so nice. We welcome your input and contributions, speak your mind on any topic. I hope you enjoy your time here and make this forum a habit. Your views and opinions are just as important as anyone else's. Have fun and make friends.
yes,what he said,welcome aboard.

Forum List

Back