Hi, all

Sbiker

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Born in USSR
I'm glad to enter on such tasty messageboard, both to study many interesting people and enjoy to talk. Please, dont strike me, if my English not excellent sometimes, I think after some practice it would be better!:)

I'm glad to enter on such tasty messageboard, both to study many interesting people and enjoy to talk. Please, dont strike me, if my English not excellent sometimes, I think after some practice it would be better!:)
Welcome aboard. Come in and get your feet wet. Jump right in. We have plenty of conversations to enjoy. There're a lot of very nice people on this forum, and a few not so nice. We welcome your input and contributions, speak your mind on any topic. I hope you enjoy your time here and make this forum a habit. Your views and opinions are just as important as anyone else's. Have fun and make friends.

welcome-402x84_zpsrm8expdr.gif

welcome-402x84_zpsrm8expdr.gif
Wow, such a beautiful girl! :)

We'll she is Asian.

Pay no mind to Jr, Sbiker. He's one of our "special" members.

Yup, I'm special alright. The smartest one here by far. If we ever debate you better know what you are talking about, because I'm unmerciful.

We'll she is Asian.

It means some special kinds of charming?

Angel is not charming. Probably the last word I'd use to describe her. I mean after all she does fart and her house smells like egg rolls. With that said, she has a very big heart and will feed you plenty of rice when you go to her house. Stay away from the raw sushi. It's a killer. She hides sedatives in there. I woke up one night and I'm sorry i can't tell you what happened next it was so bad.....

Forum List

Back