Hi, all

Click on my user name and click "follow" and you'll find something to debate me on.

I know this joke! Last time I did it was Big Bang, I'm still shocked

Angel is not charming.

I have different opinion. Chuck Berry agreed with me by his "Earth Angel"!

Big bang is for people who are to lazy and weak to have faith. I'm neither lazy or weak. Check out the vacation thread. Vote. I like you. You are a good guy. Angels doesn't approve of my usmb poster standards testing but its full proof. You just passed. See ya around.

Welcome to USMB. Get your hazmat suit ready and find a large sword. You'll need it. :lol:

And you probably smell of stale beer, vomit and skidmarked drawers that have not been washed in weeks.

And you probably smell of stale beer, vomit and skidmarked drawers that have not been washed in weeks.

Hey I just told angel that I washed my socks the other day. I use tide. I also announced that same night I took a shower however I use dove soup and wash all private regions.

I'm clean. No you and angel might want to control those crabs from getten loose.

Check out the vacation thread. Vote.

Already. As "historical spot" I meant route 66 ;) But I'm too far from America, to reach this spots easily

I like you. You are a good guy.
Hm. If I - good, Angel - obviously, Angel Eyes, so you are a Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez? :)

lol. JR is stupid. Angels is:

Native_American_by_xblubx.jpg

women here at usmb smell like fried potatoes and sushi

Let me combine and upgrade this, I really like cold beer with frozen sushi :)

You aren't a man if you don't like beer. Me and Toro love good scotch. How about you? I have a sweet spot for vodka..

Beer is bread, vodka is meat - so I love sandwitches :)

You aren't a man if you don't like beer. Me and Toro love good scotch. How about you? I have a sweet spot for vodka..

You like poker?

You like poker?

I'm not enthusiast, but yes :) And in strong drinks I like absinth - it real good and tasty, just aware to burn throat by spirit concentration :)

Forum List

Back