Hello - New Member

This forum is a LOT more open than most, just a few real no-nos covered in the Rules and Guidelines. That said welcome to the nuthouse! Pull up a chair, put on your favorite straightjacket and join in!

Politics??? World affairs??? Some people are circling Mars & can actually be venomous. Me, I am thick skinned. Fire away. I adhere to this philosophy: Truth is not racist - facts are not hate.

Being a new member - I will step lightly - am inclined to be outspoken, and it has cost me on other forums. So hello, jimsouth here.
your in luck,you'll find here you can get away with a lot more stuff than most places and its about the only site i have come across where the mods dont play favorites so i think you'll like it here,that is if you dont mind trolls.thats my one beef with the mods here is they allow so many of them to roam this site.

Politics??? World affairs??? Some people are circling Mars & can actually be venomous. Me, I am thick skinned. Fire away. I adhere to this philosophy: Truth is not racist - facts are not hate.
Ahh, looks like another kinder gentler non racist racist........ We already have our quota of "race realists........" :lmao:

Being a new member - I will step lightly - am inclined to be outspoken, and it has cost me on other forums. So hello, jimsouth here.

th

Enjoy posting here. This place is pretty "free" so you don't need to step lightly....just make sure you're in the right forum for whatever you dish out.......have fun.

your in luck,you'll find here you can get away with a lot more stuff than most places and its about the only site i have come across where the mods dont play favorites so i think you'll like it here,that is if you dont mind trolls.thats my one beef with the mods here is they allow so many of them to roam this site.
Talk about the devil!:trolls:

Talk about the devil!:trolls:
Look in the mirror now when making that statement.:biggrin: know you like the big bucks.lol

Forum List

Back