Heya, folks.

SporkOfTriumph

Kitchen Utensil of Glory
Jul 1, 2013
My name's Brian, and I've decided to get more involved in politics due to the recent Supreme Court ruling attacking the Voting Rights Act. More on that later, but personally I'm into movies and science. Hope to have some great discussions here.

My name's Brian, and I've decided to get more involved in politics due to the recent Supreme Court ruling attacking the Voting Rights Act. More on that later, but personally I'm into movies and science. Hope to have some great discussions here.
Welcome to USMB SporkOfTriumph. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

$(KGrHqF,!qMFESIt+TtJBRdj5Ji)dg~~60_3.JPG

Welcome, SporkofTriumph.

Here's some +rep to get you started.

:tongue:

Welcome, SporkofTriumph.

Here's some +rep to get you started.

:tongue:

Good idea! I should give him some rep too, just in case i never do again (don't know what his views are yet! Lol!)

I mentioned earlier I prefer the plastic spork when forced to stab a hand reaching for my biscuit. It does no real damage yet leaves a distinctive wound that the next intended victim may see in time to prevent the theft of their biscuit. Enough spork wounds should be just cause to ban the grabby one from group dining.
out.gif

Last edited:

Welcome Spork. I'm so glad others have shown interest in that terrible law known as the Voting Rights Act. Let's hope more outdated racist and communistic laws can be overturned and justice can prevail.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Forum List

Back