Hey

Jerikus

Wicked
Jul 9, 2012
Hi everyone, I'm new here, I stumbled across a link to this place on a board I used frequent and after lurking for awhile it looks like this might be the place for me.

Welcome all of you. Discuss issues honestly, be prepared to cite sources and back up your points and you will do well. Hopeless, intellectually dishonest hacks are not well tolerated.

^ ^ ^ negged

you're supposed to lurk before jumping in. Look what Sgt whatshisname did ystrdy because he didn't lurk.

Oops, I see Sallow has already found you. It will be okay if his medicine has kicked in. Really, I wouldn't worry about it unless he starts talking about UFO's and being probed. He thinks the movie Independence Day is a documentary.

Welcome!

you're supposed to lurk before jumping in. Look what Sgt whatshisname did ystrdy because he didn't lurk.

Bull piss.

That's what socks always say to 'explain' how they know about shit that predates their membership.

lets not jump to conclusions yet. Besides why would this smiley have been created if lurking weren't encouraged to get a feel for the general slant of a board?:
Lurking.gif

Bull piss.

That's what socks always say to 'explain' how they know about shit that predates their membership.

lets not jump to conclusions yet. Besides why would this smiley have been created if lurking weren't encouraged to get a feel for the general slant of a board?:
Lurking.gif

People don't lurk for very long, if at all, before jumping in. That's just a fact of human nature.

Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Bull piss.

Lurking.gif

People don't lurk for very long, if at all, before jumping in. That's just a fact of human nature.

Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

most people don't know board netiquette like us :p

Forum List

Back