hey Trump and Briext supporters....at least Hitler had a plan LOLOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Where's the PLAN????? Leave it to conservatives to scare the shit out of white people, play the race card, the fear card, do everything possible to get old white people and die hard racists to the polls and then leave em hangin once in office. The idiots in Britian, still waiting on their Fuher to speak and come up with what the fuck do we do now moments....meanwhile the Donald Duck clones are still cowering in their racist holes, trying to draw plans with their crayola cryons on what to do next. Which by the way is.............let the US and the rest of the world figure out a plan to save our sorry white ass's.

Well at least Hitler had a plan, burn the jews and take their shit, give it to our people and wait on the rest of the world to blow us to fuckin hell and back!! Kudos to hate with a plan, at least this bastard had one......

Then we have Trump....."don't worry, once I'm elected the world will be a better place" unquote.....LOLOLOLOL Another fool without a plan, just bs rhetoric that loser whites thrive on.

• Banned
Would you like a piece of watermelon this morning?
When lacking an idea, a comment of substance, anything to counter what is obviously fact....leave it to a Trump supporter, a white idiot a fool...to play the race card....you people are so predictable. So...go scratch...you lice infested botox injected dust mite!! U have been dismissed

watermelon.jpg

When lacking an idea, a comment of substance, anything to counter what is obviously fact....leave it to a Trump supporter, a white idiot a fool...to play the race card....you people are so predictable. So...go scratch...you lice infested botox injected dust mite!! U have been dismissed
Hey! If you insist on going on racist rants every day I feel compelled to feed you some watermelon.

• Banned
Hey! If you insist on going on racist rants every day I feel compelled to feed you some watermelon.
Truth hurts, doesn't it. I could spend a lifetime here and tell nothing but the truth. You call it racist, I call it fact. I challenge you or anyone here to point out one word I've said here, that isn't FACT!! and since you can't, I suggest you take one of those melons and shove it where I have no doubt, it will fit...fagot fuck head!! LOLOLOLOLOLO

Truth hurts, doesn't it. I could spend a lifetime here and tell nothing but the truth. You call it racist, I call it fact. I challenge you or anyone here to point out one word I've said here, that isn't FACT!! and since you can't, I suggest you take one of those melons and shove it where I have no doubt, it will fit...fagot fuck head!! LOLOLOLOLOLO
All you are doing is showing every member here what a racist fuck you are. Now have a nice piece of cool watermelon and try to calm down. White people are here to stay. Too bad for a racist fuck like you but them's the beans we count.

The racist lies and rants you post aren't fact or anything of substance. Go back to your hole in the ghetto and play with your dildo.

Dear Tiger:

Great Britain was a sovereign nation for hundreds of years before anyone ever conceived of the European Union. The fear that they somehow will not thrive as a sovereign nation without the association with Brussels is idiotic scare-mongering. There will be a period of adjustment, certainly, but 90% of the beneficial aspects of the EU will be retained in other forms, and England is solid enough to make up for the other 10%.

For example, for Brits working in the EU without visas, visas will be provided with minimal administrative issues. And vice versa. There will be zero tariffs on goods passing back and forth. Commerce will be minimally affected. The market chaos right now is temporary and simply due to the arrival of something new.

In typical Leftist fashion, you have characterized the Exit vote as based on racism. As usual, the slander has no basis in fact. Any nation that allows OUTSIDERS to decide who gets to immigrate is committing suicide, just as surely as a three-pack-a-day smoker is committing suicide. The fact that it is gradual doesn't change what it is. The country of destination MUST have the right to decide who gets in, and that decision MUST be based on the best interests of THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY LEGALLY IN THAT COUNTRY, and not on the interests of those who want to come. To say otherwise is pure idiocy, even if it is said by the President of the United States.

Any nation - Britain, the U.S., or anyplace else - WELCOMES immigrants who have education, skills, and valuable resources, but NO NATION can long tolerate the uncontrolled importation of immigrants who go to a nation in order to set up an enclave of similarly-ethnic immigrants and live on the dole in their adopted homes. And this is what England has tolerated for the past few decades.

Enough is, in this case, more than enough.

There is nothing racist about it.

Racist hag.

You guys should leave the tigerred alone. It's really not fair to enter into a battle of wits with someone so totally unarmed.

Dear Tiger:

Great Britain was a sovereign nation for hundreds of years before anyone ever conceived of the European Union. The fear that they somehow will not thrive as a sovereign nation without the association with Brussels is idiotic scare-mongering. There will be a period of adjustment, certainly, but 90% of the beneficial aspects of the EU will be retained in other forms, and England is solid enough to make up for the other 10%.

For example, for Brits working in the EU without visas, visas will be provided with minimal administrative issues. And vice versa. There will be zero tariffs on goods passing back and forth. Commerce will be minimally affected. The market chaos right now is temporary and simply due to the arrival of something new.

In typical Leftist fashion, you have characterized the Exit vote as based on racism. As usual, the slander has no basis in fact. Any nation that allows OUTSIDERS to decide who gets to immigrate is committing suicide, just as surely as a three-pack-a-day smoker is committing suicide. The fact that it is gradual doesn't change what it is. The country of destination MUST have the right to decide who gets in, and that decision MUST be based on the best interests of THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY LEGALLY IN THAT COUNTRY, and not on the interests of those who want to come. To say otherwise is pure idiocy, even if it is said by the President of the United States.

Any nation - Britain, the U.S., or anyplace else - WELCOMES immigrants who have education, skills, and valuable resources, but NO NATION can long tolerate the uncontrolled importation of immigrants who go to a nation in order to set up an enclave of similarly-ethnic immigrants and live on the dole in their adopted homes. And this is what England has tolerated for the past few decades.

Nothing racist about it?????? The entire vote was based solely on racist rhetoric and trying to rewrite their intent, is a typical american move. Trump would be just a random had it not been for his racist rhetoric......however I get the immigrant take. I live in a community that is slowly becoming little Mexico, so I get it....but when I cast a vote, I do so based exactly on what is possible vs pipe dreams, that's why a Trump vote for anyone will be a wasted vote. WE MUST STOP VOTING OUT OF FEAR....FEAR GETS YOU A HITLER, A FUCKED UP FINANCIAL MARKET, NO RESULTS AT ALL.......As stated prior, I know Britain will survive this, we all do, we get it, however....trying to close yourself off and become yesterdays idea of what you want to achieve is a useless attempt and they along with us will find out, no matter how fast we try to run BACKWARDS.... the future is still ahead and running even faster. Brown people and the young will sooner or later outnumber us all and whether we like it or not, it can't be stopped.

Racist hag.
If I am a racist, I've had 200 plus years of studying rednecks in america.....and have finally graduated...thanks for the lesson!!

Racist hag.
If I am a racist, I've had 200 plus years of studying rednecks in america.....and have finally graduated...thanks for the lesson!!
You have been studying 200 years? You a slow learner?

You guys should leave the tigerred alone. It's really not fair to enter into a battle of wits with someone so totally unarmed.
Seriously, I have yet to encounter one conservative here, who has the guts to go against my facts...all you manage to do is attack me, which by the way...I welcome and actually enjoy. This ain't my first time at the rodeo, I've been banned by the best sites on the net!!

Racist hag.
You have been studying 200 years? You a slow learner?
You got jokes, ha ha...now tell somebody that gives a damn, I don't!!

Dear Tiger:

Nothing racist about it?????? The entire vote was based solely on racist rhetoric and trying to rewrite their intent, is a typical american move. Trump would be just a random had it not been for his racist rhetoric......however I get the immigrant take. I live in a community that is slowly becoming little Mexico, so I get it....but when I cast a vote, I do so based exactly on what is possible vs pipe dreams, that's why a Trump vote for anyone will be a wasted vote. WE MUST STOP VOTING OUT OF FEAR....FEAR GETS YOU A HITLER, A FUCKED UP FINANCIAL MARKET, NO RESULTS AT ALL.......As stated prior, I know Britain will survive this, we all do, we get it, however....trying to close yourself off and become yesterdays idea of what you want to achieve is a useless attempt and they along with us will find out, no matter how fast we try to run BACKWARDS.... the future is still ahead and running even faster. Brown people and the young will sooner or later outnumber us all and whether we like it or not, it can't be stopped.
Your racist rants are fearful. Jeez. Clean your own tent before you try to patronize Trump.

Forum List

Back