Hey there...

daisiesRwild

Jan 2, 2018
Rhode Island
I am 55 live Rhode Island and have been researching all religions, beliefs & practices for over 35 years and found Jesus in the last place I looked he was there right in the beginning of my search and guided me on my search. Ironically, I proved the spirit world and demons before I completely believed inGod. Then when I researched how this world really is and who is really running it I knew then God and Satan and the Bible were real. I believe in Jesus Christ 100% because he has 100% revealed himself to me... He proves he is real continuously and I now know his voice and personality. He is way cool to hang with and very very funny/... I wish everyone would follow his simple instructions and prove he is real too. I do not any longer belong to any Religion because after much research they were all created with evil intent as well as are so very corrupted and I know Jesus would not belong to any of them today. I follow him and am taught by the Holy Spirit as he said he would send and I have learned way more from the Holy Spirit than any of the billion bible studies I have ever had... Seek Jesus he is real...

I am 55 live Rhode Island and have been researching all religions, beliefs & practices for over 35 years and found Jesus in the last place I looked he was there right in the beginning of my search and guided me on my search. Ironically, I proved the spirit world and demons before I completely believed inGod. Then when I researched how this world really is and who is really running it I knew then God and Satan and the Bible were real. I believe in Jesus Christ 100% because he has 100% revealed himself to me... He proves he is real continuously and I now know his voice and personality. He is way cool to hang with and very very funny/... I wish everyone would follow his simple instructions and prove he is real too. I do not any longer belong to any Religion because after much research they were all created with evil intent as well as are so very corrupted and I know Jesus would not belong to any of them today. I follow him and am taught by the Holy Spirit as he said he would send and I have learned way more from the Holy Spirit than any of the billion bible studies I have ever had... Seek Jesus he is real...

Cool, so how did you get around the must be baptized to be saved without using a pastor of some type?

getPart

Welcome. From what I’ve read so far you seem like a wonderful person. Let the arguments begin!

Welcome, Daisy.

Welcome Daisy.....I have a friend who believes the Rothchilds are running the world. I think anyone who has studied religion comes to the same conclusion as you did. In any case, IMO we are what we perceive and believe....Some need help others (like you) have figured this out.

Welcome Daisy.....I have a friend who believes the Rothchilds are running the world. I think anyone who has studied religion comes to the same conclusion as you did. In any case, IMO we are what we perceive and believe....Some need help others (like you) have figured this out.
not really sure what your position was?

It is ironic, since the idea of Hell was around before you existed, but hello anywho...

Welcome, Daisy.
thank you nice to meet you

Welcome. From what I’ve read so far you seem like a wonderful person. Let the arguments begin!
and you as well... shoot the start gun lol

Forum List

Back