Hey there...

I am 55 live Rhode Island and have been researching all religions, beliefs & practices for over 35 years and found Jesus in the last place I looked he was there right in the beginning of my search and guided me on my search. Ironically, I proved the spirit world and demons before I completely believed inGod. Then when I researched how this world really is and who is really running it I knew then God and Satan and the Bible were real. I believe in Jesus Christ 100% because he has 100% revealed himself to me... He proves he is real continuously and I now know his voice and personality. He is way cool to hang with and very very funny/... I wish everyone would follow his simple instructions and prove he is real too. I do not any longer belong to any Religion because after much research they were all created with evil intent as well as are so very corrupted and I know Jesus would not belong to any of them today. I follow him and am taught by the Holy Spirit as he said he would send and I have learned way more from the Holy Spirit than any of the billion bible studies I have ever had... Seek Jesus he is real...

Cool, so how did you get around the must be baptized to be saved without using a pastor of some type?
I did it myself betweee me and Jesus thats all at matters he will teach you..

not really sure what your position was?

Basically, some study religion and become attached to dogma because they need the guide-rails. Others study religion (or are part of a religion for a time) but reject the dogma in favor of a wider, personal understanding of belief. Those who reject belief as useless are the most lost but, that being said, those who blindly accept religious dogma can be very easily mislead. This includes those who believe in political and atheist dogma.

Basically, some study religion and become attached to dogma because they need the guide-rails. Others study religion (or are part of a religion for a time) but reject the dogma in favor of a wider, personal understanding of belief. Those who reject belief as useless are the most lost but, that being said, those who blindly accept religious dogma can be very easily mislead. This includes those who believe in political and atheist dogma.
i agree -0 I am simply followingwhat jesus told me to do and he would sen the holy spirit to teach us

i agree -0 I am simply followingwhat jesus told me to do and he would sen the holy spirit to teach us
What did he tell you to do?

And welcome.

I can remember being around nine years old when someone was rambling around the sidewalks in our small town muttering and then shouting, "THE END IS NEAR!" It's myopic at best and moronic at worst, and harmless.
And it's just another way to avoid responsibility.

I can remember being around nine years old when someone was rambling around the sidewalks in our small town muttering and then shouting, "THE END IS NEAR!" It's myopic at best and moronic at worst, and harmless.
Actually that guy was one of the first AIDS carriers.

he proves he is real nice try tho

And welcome.
not sure what youmean?

And welcome.
not sure what youmean?

You said that Jesus told you what to do, and she was asking you what did he tell you to do. What did Jesus say to you?

It is a well known symptom of schizophrenia.

Mr. D, a 72-year-old Christian with a long history of schizophrenia, presents to the emergency room with concerns about evil spirits in his home who have poisoned him. He has called for police assistance on numerous occasions and has tried to kill the evil spirits with his rifle, but states “they are bulletproof.” He is unable to sleep and is “fearful for my life every night because that is when the demons come out.” Mr. D also believes that God is “more powerful than the evil spirits.” Two elders at his church have prayed with him and encouraged him to go to the hospital.

And welcome.
not sure what youmean?

You said that Jesus told you what to do, and she was asking you what did he tell you to do. What did Jesus say to you?
He just teaches me when i am doing things what they mean and what theyy mean to God... but we have regular convos too that are pretty funny he is very fyunny

And welcome.
not sure what youmean?

He just teaches me when i am doing things what they mean and what theyy mean to God... but we have regular convos too that are pretty funny he is very fyunny

Such as? Give us an example of how he is funny? Does he tell jokes?

And welcome.
not sure what youmean?

yes. .. umm one of my favorite times was ummlets see oh yeah - i was getting a retro check and moving to a new place so i was decoratingin my head what i would do and talking to God as i always do and i was trying to come up with a new accent color i had never used or would use and all of a sudden a picture of throw pillows on my couch came into view it was not a color green i had ever seen and stillnot seen ihad to mix the color and i said to God man, you are a Goood decorator and he answereed me back by saying I did design the world after all ! I never laughed so hard in my life lasted a good ten minutes i have so many stories like that

And welcome.
not sure what youmean?

i think i answered this didnt I?

And welcome.
not sure what youmean?

Omg lol

Anyone who thinks that God talks to them is clinically insane.
obama_messiah.jpg

Which is why I don't believe in Obama.

Sure, I see pictures of him and there is a voice double that talks for him, but he really is an empty suit.

By himself I can assure you, Barak Obama does not really exist.

EMPTY-CHAIR-obama-on-mt-rushmore.jpg

And welcome.
not sure what youmean?

yes. .. umm one of my favorite times was ummlets see oh yeah - i was getting a retro check and moving to a new place so i was decoratingin my head what i would do and talking to God as i always do and i was trying to come up with a new accent color i had never used or would use and all of a sudden a picture of throw pillows on my couch came into view it was not a color green i had ever seen and stillnot seen ihad to mix the color and i said to God man, you are a Goood decorator and he answereed me back by saying I did design the world after all ! I never laughed so hard in my life lasted a good ten minutes i have so many stories like that
Anything more profound than interior decorating tips?

not sure what youmean?

of course he was asking me of a funny thing thathappened...

Ah - well excuse me for being totally underwhelmed :eusa_think:

Ah - well excuse me for being totally underwhelmed :eusa_think:
it doesnt bother me love it just was one out of too many that made me laugh in the beginning

Forum List

Back