Hey, man!@

Matty...what the hell are you doing in the center of all of us chicks discussing body parts?

Matty...what the hell are you doing in the center of all of us chicks discussing body parts?

LOL! Is Matty "A friend of Dorthy?" If so, he can stay! ;)

I just saw Sky Dancers avatar, how the heck you noticed that Gigi I'll never know, but now that's all I'll see when I look at it!

Where are those MEN in CHAPS you said you were going to post?

I just saw Sky Dancers avatar, how the heck you noticed that Gigi I'll never know, but now that's all I'll see when I look at it!

Well I sent out a letter to the guys of USMB that I expect them stripped naked except for some leather chaps and I wanted photo's NOW

but I haven't received not a one pic yet.

Chickens, all of them lol

You've ruined it for her, see? lol

UH, someone promised men in chaps? I'd prefer them chapless, please. :)

Last edited:
And I'd like to inject here, Echo, that so'm I. :)

Ah, well, with a name like Matty! I'm a chick too, you can't tell with the name Echo Zulu I guess, I've been called "dude" on here many times.....

I even posted my pic for Gigi one night, she can tell you!

lol, I toldja' early I don't swing that way, indicating I'm not of the dykefest nature in your harddrive. :) silly

Poor Tresha.. That girl just ain't going to be able to cut a break...

Ah, well, with a name like Matty! I'm a chick too, you can't tell with the name Echo Zulu I guess, I've been called "dude" on here many times.....

EZ looks very much like the mermaid...except her boobs are much more patriotic lol

You, too?

I've gotten that a lot. :eek:

Poor Tresha.. That girl just ain't going to be able to cut a break...

I don't know why she'd worry too hard, if she's gay, she's certainly got plenty of company...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back