Astrology

GigiBowman

Oct 21, 2008
7/5/59

I'm a double Cancer with Mercury, Venus & Mars in Leo
I have Leo Rising (which is kind of obvious since you usually look like your rising sign)

This is a pretty good link if you want a quick synopsis of your sun/moon combination.

Astrology: Sun and Moon Combinations.

(If you don't know what your sun and moon are I can help)

reading your sun/moon combo won't necessarily make sense because there are other factors that can change who you are.
For instance, I am a double Cancer which would make me kind of timid and shy (I AM NOT! lol)....and someone who is frugal with money and very emotional. Well I am those things on some levels..but being that everything else I am is in Leo (Mercury, Venus, Mars, Rising)...well, the Leo in me is just as strong....which makes me like to be the center of attention, spend money like crazy and be fiery. So I tend to go back and fourth between my Cancer and my Leo. I'll spend money like mad and then whine about it lol

So in order to find out about the real you, you can't just go by the sun or sun/moon combo....you have to account for the other influences....

Astrology can be fun. It can also help you to accept people for who they are when you find out about them --you can make allowances for the things they do because it is their inherent nature.

Like if a guy is an Aries, has his Venus in Scorpio and his Mars in Taurus and he's constantly trying to hump your leg...forgive him lol

Taurus/Aquarius Moon(in the 12th house), Mercury Aries, Venus Aries, Saturn Aries, Mars Taurus, Jupiter in Leo ....Pisces Rising

Gigi is sensitive, Movie star beautiful with a stage presence tempered with a sweet loving nurturing quality based on that chart

Hey when are You & Dillo gonna meet up for a cappuccino at starbucks ? You 2 live pretty near each other eh?

Hey when are You & Dillo gonna meet up for a cappuccino at starbucks ? You 2 live pretty near each other eh?

Ma'am, when I walk into Starbucks heads turn. I'm not your average Starbucks preppy-type geek. Rather funny too me. All those little geeks I could squash like bugs look at me down their snotty little noses.:lol:

Ma'am, when I walk into Starbucks heads turn. I'm not your average Starbucks preppy-type geek. Rather funny too me. All those little geeks I could squash like bugs look at me down their snotty little noses.:lol:

Heads turn ......hmm...Axl your an Admin at the usmessageboard?????:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no Idear what any of this means
but 5/19/67 makes me a Taurus
and I think that's a lot of Bull.

For a full chart you have to know your exact time of birth and the country city & state you were born in, but I believe Gigi did include a link to look up your moon sign when she initially started the thread.

Sagitarrius sun with five planets (moon/mars, Venus, rising, and Saturn) in Libra in the
12th House.

My birthday is next week--November 24th.

Supposedly, I have a therapists chart.

Sagitarrius sun with five planets (moon/mars, Venus, rising, and Saturn) in Libra in the
12th House.

My birthday is next week--November 24th.

Supposedly, I have a therapists chart.

ALL of those 5 planets in libra are in the 12th House?????...

New Topics

Forum List

Back