Hey, man!@

LOL!

I clicked on this thread to see what Matty had to say, I thought my ears were burning!

Yeah, my daughter was born on July 5th, she missed being a 4th of July baby by an hour and 10 minutes, so I like to celebrate in various patriotic ways. :lol:

My birhday is July 5th :)

My birhday is July 5th :)

Twins!

She was born in 95, just a few years after you!

About 2 weeks after her birthday she starts her Christmas list lol.....she wants an I-Touch (?) for Christmas,,,,,,right....................:doubt:

LOL!

I clicked on this thread to see what Matty had to say, I thought my ears were burning!

Yeah, my daughter was born on July 5th, she missed being a 4th of July baby by an hour and 10 minutes, so I like to celebrate in various patriotic ways. :lol:

...yesterday, thought sure she was coming to get me here and looky whatta good kid. :) She didn't even remember? Awe.

Yeah, you should look....

If you turn your head a little to the left...you might have to ban her avatar lol

Yeah, now that I think of it, I swore she gave me pause the other day,, too. *snicker*.

lol, so you looked .....

do you think it was an accident? Or did she pick that flower on purpose?

lol, I just noticed, it was You who said your hard drive was the dyke fest, Yipes!@ Thought that was tresh...

Good golly, I don't know if I'm ready to reenter this world. Been hiding out a bit and when I come back online, no matter how good I'm being they're girls kissing everywhere...omg.

Forum List

Back