Hey Look, Illinois Is Broke. Where's Obama From Again???

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Besides Africa, the other place?

So the stimulus was a complete waste, Democrats are cutting social services and harming their people, and their cush jobs and salaries are OK. I am shocked. Not

How can we blame a Republican for this???

;)

Why Titanic..

I am outraged that you would post such things about the President!

Now go away and troll somewhere else

I dont think OBama is singlehandedly responsible for IL's troubles. He was in the legislature and probably voted to increase lots of expenditures though.
If only Blago had been able to sell O's seat to the highest bidder they might be better off.

So the stimulus was a complete waste, Democrats are cutting social services and harming their people, and their cush jobs and salaries are OK. I am shocked. Not

;)

Cutting social service? Imagine what would be cut without the stimulus.

Cushy jobs? Link?

;)

Because Republicans want NO social services and would prefer that none of these people being "hurt" had any government assistance in the first place? Just sayin'...

;)

Oh yeah, Well Bush......:)

;)

Because Republicans want NO social services and would prefer that none of these people being "hurt" had any government assistance in the first place? Just sayin'...
Is that so? LMAO!

Idiot.

;)

Is that so? LMAO!

Idiot.

I'm sorry, aren't YOU one of the ones always pushing "personal responsibility" and limited Federal government? Or was that a different Si modo?

Is that so? LMAO!

Idiot.

I'm sorry, aren't YOU one of the ones always pushing "personal responsibility" and limited Federal government? Or was that a different Si modo?
Yup, I am for personal responsibility and limited government.

Whatever that has to do with wanting "NO social services" is found in your drool, I suppose.

Is that so? LMAO!

Idiot.

Whatever that has to do with wanting "NO social services" is found in your drool, I suppose.

The fact that you cannot see the correlation is quite sad, really. Oh well.

God, you are so easy. First you try to present a black or white scenario, which is a fallacy; now you try the ever popular, but no less illogical, if-you-cannot-agree-with-my-first-fallacy-of-logic-I-cannot-articulate-a-logical-point.

You are target rich in your lack of logic.

Thanks.

God, you are so easy. First you try to present a black or white scenario, which is a fallacy; now you try the ever popular, but no less illogical, if-you-cannot-agree-with-my-first-fallacy-of-logic-I-cannot-articulate-a-logical-point.

You are target rich in your lack of logic.

Thanks.

No problem. I am here to help.

;)

IL has these gigantic problems:
(1) Out of control pensions: All of them are under-funded and 60% of our tax dollars goes to funding them. 60%!!! Are you fucking kidding me. Even 1% of tax payer funding is beyond an injustice!
(2) Corruption: Chicago is well known for it and for good reason. Corruption waste more money than anything in IL.
(3) Liberal Welfare: Just like CA our liberal welfare benefits include drug addicts, lazy people who can work but choose not to and ILLEGALS!
(4) Illegal Capital of the Mid-West: Yes its true we are the illegal capital of the Mid-West. We create a sanctuary status that encourage illegals to flock here. They are bankrupting our Hospitals, Schools, Welfare system and Courts.
(5) Taxation without Representation: IL is the country leader in Sales Tax. We are #2 or 3 in Gas, Tabacco and PROPERTY. Or fees and licensing are insane. We are close to the top in both income and Corporate taxes. If Quinn gets reelected For the FIRST time we will be number one in both Corporate and Income taxes. The ease of doing business is so tough that only liberals could love it. IN, WS, MS and IW have been reaping the benefits of a IL's fucked up policies its AMAZING that Springfield and Chicago don't change a damn thing!

Why Titanic..

I am outraged that you would post such things about the President!

Now go away and troll somewhere else

LOL, you don't live in Chicago (IL) and you thing he is trolling! Its as bad as he says! The amazing thing is the current UNELECTED Governor is talking about raising the already insanely high income and corporate tax by 50% putting us at the top in both! FUCKING INSANE!

;)

(1) Out of control pensions: All of them are under-funded and 60% of our tax dollars goes to funding them. 60%!!! Are you fucking kidding me. Even 1% of tax payer funding is beyond an injustice!
(2) Corruption: Chicago is well known for it and for good reason. Corruption waste more money than anything in IL.
(3) Liberal Welfare: Just like CA our liberal welfare benefits include drug addicts, lazy people who can work but choose not to and ILLEGALS!
(4) Illegal Capital of the Mid-West: Yes its true we are the illegal capital of the Mid-West. We create a sanctuary status that encourage illegals to flock here. They are bankrupting our Hospitals, Schools, Welfare system and Courts.
(5) Taxation without Representation: IL is the country leader in Sales Tax. We are #2 or 3 in Gas, Tabacco and PROPERTY. Or fees and licensing are insane. We are close to the top in both income and Corporate taxes. If Quinn gets reelected For the FIRST time we will be number one in both Corporate and Income taxes. The ease of doing business is so tough that only liberals could love it. IN, WS, MS and IW have been reaping the benefits of a IL's fucked up policies its AMAZING that Springfield and Chicago don't change a damn thing!

Jeeze.

Il doesn't sound like a very good place to live or do business.

Christ. How does anyone afford to do either???

;)

Jeeze.

Il doesn't sound like a very good place to live or do business.

Christ. How does anyone afford to do either???

There is a reason we have been hit with some of the highest unemployment in the country. There is a reason our State Municipal Bonds receive the 2nd worst rankings in the country.

Forum List

Back