Hey libtards! Those who ignore their history are doomed to repeat it

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-11_16-41-17.png

In an attempt to rid America of it’s “Racist” past liberals remove the statue of Jefferson Davis in New Orleans. This comes just days after a standoff between local militia, patriots and outsiders from other states came to defend these historical monuments from cry baby, self entitled losers also known as “progressive libtards”.

Hey Libtards! Those Who Ignore Their History Are Doomed To Repeat It - BAM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there's been a few on here who have to tell the commies they need to know their history. Not the history coming from your SNOPES bible, CNN, .

Trump takes aim at monuments with oil riches

Gee no wonder! Obama doesn't get to make permanent monuments to keep this country in a state of being extorted by oil rich countries that can't actually feed and take care of their own spoiled ass people who call to destroy us every little whip stitch whenever they feel like it.

From your article:
Rep. Rob Bishop, a Republican from Utah who heads the House Natural Resources Committee, has focused his ire on Bears Ears, the remote, stretch of desert designated by Obama just a month before he left office.

Gee no wonder! Obama doesn't get to make permanent monuments to keep this country in a state of being extorted by oil rich countries that can't actually feed and take care of their own spoiled ass people who call to destroy us every little whip stitch whenever they feel like it.

From your article:
Rep. Rob Bishop, a Republican from Utah who heads the House Natural Resources Committee, has focused his ire on Bears Ears, the remote, stretch of desert designated by Obama just a month before he left office.

Ok, why didn't Obama call it Big Ears ...?

That land is Indian history....and deserves to be protected..

Tribune Editorial: Hatch continues to belittle Native Americans in Bears Ears dispute

confederate cemeteries should be turned into sewage leech fields

Hey, Guno! Long time no see! Where ya been?

BTW, I have a project that I think you would get behind. Albert Pike, the highest ranking Scottish Rite free mason, confederate general and one of the founders of the KKK has a bust prominently displayed in Washington, D.C.....don't you think that needs to go? I am sending e-mails to every congress person. Do you care to join me? I doubt it will do any good and the press will not cover it because most politicians are high ranking free masons and his book "Morals And Dogma" is considered the bible of Scottish Rite free-masonry. Have you ever wondered why high ranking black leftard politicians have never uttered a word about Pike's display? Because they are high ranking free-masons as well. Join me, will you not????

P.S Good to see ya back! You weren't sick, were you?

Last edited:
  • Banned
confederate cemeteries should be turned into sewage leech fields

Hey, Guno! Long time no see! Where ya been?

BTW, I have a project that I think you would get behind. Albert Pike, the highest ranking Scottish Rite free mason, confederate general and one of the founders of the KKK has a bust prominently displayed in Washington, D.C.....don't you think that needs to go? I am sending e-mails to every congress person. Do you care to join me? I doubt it will do any good and the press will not cover it because most politicians are high ranking free masons and his book "Morals And Dogma" is considered the bible of Scottish Rite free-mason. Have you ever wondered why high ranking black leftard politicians have never uttered a word about Pike's display? Because they are high ranking free-masons as well. Join me, will you not????

P.S Good to see ya back! You weren't sick, were you?

upload_2017-5-11_18-23-55.png

From your article:

Tribune Editorial: Hatch continues to belittle Native Americans in Bears Ears dispute
What gave him the right to do this expansion unilaterally without Congress?
Bears Ears.jpg

"monuments"??? Like the land the federal "gubermint" using the gestapo BLM as their conduit to steal the land of the owners and then declaring it as "monuments"? Seems that is corporate entity disguised as "gubermint" can come in and declare someone's private property as off limits to them like what was happening to the Bundys and the Hammond family and countless others. If YOUR meager home was sitting on something "da gubermint" wanted? They would claim "imminent domain", give you a pittance of what your property was worth and then send in Federal marshals along with a SWAT team to roust your ass out if you refused to leave. That is life in these "UNITED STATES INC".....

From your article:

What gave him the right to do this expansion unilaterally without Congress? View attachment 126198
It's called the Antiquities Act of 1906, passed by Congress and signed into law by Teddy Roosevelt. Presidents have used the act to protect sensitive and threatened public lands ever since.

From your article:

What gave him the right to do this expansion unilaterally without Congress? View attachment 126198
It's called the Antiquities Act of 1906, passed by Congress and signed into law by Teddy Roosevelt. Presidents have used the act to protect sensitive and threatened public lands ever since.
The areas with "Antiquities" were already under protected status from what I saw.

"monuments"??? Like the land the federal "gubermint" using the gestapo BLM as their conduit to steal the land of the owners and then declaring it as "monuments"? Seems that is corporate entity disguised as "gubermint" can come in and declare someone's private property as off limits to them like what was happening to the Bundys and the Hammond family and countless others. If YOUR meager home was sitting on something "da gubermint" wanted? They would claim "imminent domain", give you a pittance of what your property was worth and then send in Federal marshals along with a SWAT team to roust your ass out if you refused to leave. That is life in these "UNITED STATES INC".....
This land Rod was talking about is Indian land that the tribes are fighting for..
We already are putting pipes through their drinking water, why shouldn't they keep their land?

Every generation since we landed in America has stolen from the Indians..

From your article:

You are one 100 percent correct, Camp. Teddy Roosevelt did that and put it in what was called the "public trust", unfortunately that public trust was put up as collateral as well as our sweat equity as collateral against the debt due to the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of March 1933. HJR 192 Senate Document No.43, 73rd Congress First Session states "The ownership of all property is in the state; individual so-called 'ownership' is only by virtue of the government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the state."

So basically put, we own nothing that can not be confiscated by virtue of government. You definitely know you some history because so few know what Roosevelt did but unfortunately it was (and for all practical purposes) "stolen" by the Federal Reserve bankers that became the creditors of the bankrupted corporate entity known as USA.INC.

This land Rod was talking about is Indian land that the tribes are fighting for..
We already are putting pipes through their drinking water, why shouldn't they keep their land?

No their land is not where the expansion is. They can't just enlarge it from what was already agreed upon unilaterally. That enlargement calling it a national monument is a slipshod effort to bring it under protection of International law so it can be claimed by the UN as a protected area under Agenda 21. Perhaps you should study the whole situation a little better.

Not gonna argue with you on that one........treaties are not worth the paper that they are written on.

No their land is not where the expansion is. They can't just enlarge it from what was already agreed upon unilaterally. That enlargement calling it a national monument is a slipshod effort to bring it under protection of International law so it can be claimed by the UN as a protected area under Agenda 21. Perhaps you should study the whole situation a little better.

My husband and I were talking about it the other day.... I do need to read up on it..

My husband and I were talking about it the other day.... I do need to read up on it..
Check out the map on where they think they want to make it totally human free zones. Its in their documents. I showed that to an old friend (close to ninety) he about shit his breeches when he realized why people were having such a fit over it. My dad told me forty years ago they want everyone in apartments in city and no personal property. He said, "You'll see it sis even if I don't when they push for it fully".

None of the lands required eminent domain. They were already public lands. There is one parcel, Katahdin Woods in Maine that was privately owned by an estate, but the estate agreed to donate the property so it could be protected as a National Monument.

Forum List

Back