Hey libtards! Those who ignore their history are doomed to repeat it

You neighbors burnt your house down and shot at you? :eek: what a bunch of sick people

I had my home built 17 years ago, the Bay area has shot up in price so much I could never afford to buy here now...

I have good neighbors, but California is not as friendly has the Midwest folks..

I will reply in the morning if you leave a comment, I have been on here all day...lol
Corrupt people, yep. I'm pretty sure they did the shooting because the other neighbor told him/showed them, they didn't really own anything. The one's that told them that do not own theirs either as they also made up quit claim deeds and burned down the buildings down there and built on land they made a quit claim deed up for. They had ask Rod is we'd sell them some land. It wasn't until recently I found a deed that was mis-marked-page etc...from the originals who owned the land who had given a quit claim deed to the RR company so there is an old depot in that too that the county had a quit claim made up for it. The rr pulled the last trains out in the 80's? so property reverts to the original owner or assigns, etc.. The preacher didn't live here who sold it to us and apparently people kind of did whatever they wanted with his land. Plus we did not live here except PT for the first years here. Still had the place in Idaho so it was back and forth from there and spent winters in Florida after working a few weeks down in KC. They don't have title companies so much here but Abstractor's so the records go clear back to the United States selling or granting the land in the 1850's if you have a good deed you get an abstract (some of our records were removed by the sec's at the abstractors office and a few were dislocated or mismarked at the county record level and that took awhile to find, years actually, page by page book by book). I would be leery of anyone digitizing records and burning or trashing the originals of anything after what I have seen what goes on here.

There are some really decent people here. It is a matter of finding them.

Forum List

Back