Hey leftist-stay out of my kitchen!

• Banned
Down with the food police!!!
Down with the dictatorship of the left!
photo-food-police.jpg

Hey leftist

Stay out of my kitchen! Stop telling me what to eat, drink or smoke. Thank you.

I'll drink
I'll eat
and I'll do what ever the fuck I want.

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

The man just wants to deep fry his Twinkies in peace. Is that too much to ask?

Hey right wingers stay out of my life

Don't tell my wife she doesn't have rights to her own reproductive rights
Don't tell my brother he can't marry his boyfriend
Don't listen to my phone calls with out my permission
Dont tell me I can't smoke pot

I can keep going, but what's the point, the rwers on this board prob. Cant even read what I am writing

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

now sure what this little melodrama is all about but...

hey rightest..STAY OUT OF MY VAGINA AND STOP CREEPIN IN MY WOMB AND MY BEDROOM AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE <3

you stay out of my br and my vag and i stay out of your food...deal?

Down with the food police!!!
Down with the dictatorship of the left!
photo-food-police.jpg

DOWN WITH THE VAGINA POLICE
DOWN WITH THE WOMB CREEPIN GEEZERS WHO WANK ON VAGINAL LEGISLATION
DOWN WITH THE 'GODS' CREEPIN IN GAY BEDROOMS

and since you are down there... :D

Last edited:
May I ask both sides to stay the hell out of my life.

Thank you.

Now that said, which side has most used actual government legislature to interject themselves through government into the lives of the American people?

Please cite the actual legislature(s) or policies to back up your position. Which side is closest to BIG Brother?

Some of the laws and departments we have in place are the result of bi-partisan actions but many are the direct result of either the left or the right. You can show examples at either state or Fed level or both.

Last edited:

Your wife's "rights" ends when you and her believe you have the "right" to committ MURDER

So let me get this straight: you want the government out of your bedroom while demanding they get into bed with you?!? :cuckoo: Tell your flaming brother and his boyfriend they can do whatever the hell they want together in their bedroom, just stop asking the government to join them

Nobody is doing that stupid. Way to make shit up in an attempt to justify your dream of unfettered illegal activities like drugs and murder

As fuck'n stupid as saying "don't tell me I can't rape your wife"

I can keep going, but what's the point, the rwers on this board prob. Cant even read what I am writing

Maybe they can't read what you're writing because you're a fuck'n pot head who can't create proper sentences (there should not be a period in the middle of a sentence you fuck'n high school dropout).

There is nothing more amusing than watching the idiot liberal dumbocrat complain about freedoms after insisting that the Constitution is irrelevant and should be used only to wipe their ass with. You get exactly what you deserve libs...

Your wife's "rights" ends when you and her believe you have the "right" to committ MURDER

So let me get this straight: you want the government out of your bedroom while demanding they get into bed with you?!? :cuckoo: Tell your flaming brother and his boyfriend they can do whatever the hell they want together in their bedroom, just stop asking the government to join them

Nobody is doing that stupid. Way to make shit up in an attempt to justify your dream of unfettered illegal activities like drugs and murder

Maybe they can't read what you're writing because you're a fuck'n pot head who can't create proper sentences (there should not be a period in the middle of a sentence you fuck'n high school dropout).

how eloquent, or do as I say, not as I do.

hey rightest..STAY OUT OF MY VAGINA AND STOP CREEPIN IN MY WOMB AND MY BEDROOM AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE <3

Hey filthy, diseased-ridden whore....

• STOP USING YOUR VAGINA AS A NAZI DEATH CHAMBER TO COMMIT GENOCIDE OF BABIES

• STOP DEMANDING THAT I PAY FOR THE TOOLS YOU WANT FOR YOUR WHORING ACTIVITIES

• STOP PISSING ON THE CONSTITUTION SO THAT YOU CAN GET FREE STUFF FROM AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL CENTRALAIZED GOVERNMENT (BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO FUCK'N LAZY TO WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT/NEED - LIKE YOUR WHORING "TOOLS")

If we actually return to Constitutional government, none of this is an issue. You created the problem, so shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down, and let the educated people who have actually read the Constitution, fix what you broke.

I agree with everything that has been said here regarding where the Government should stay out of your life.

What you eat, what you drink, what you smoke-including pot.

Your reproductive rights-yep, government stay the hell out

Who you can marry-as long as it is another human being, who cares? I can see the churches deciding if they want to marry a couple or not but that's it. Not the Government.

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

You tell em tough guy! :lol: They already seem to occupy the space between your ears.

You are SOOOooo... owned!

how eloquent, or do as I say, not as I do.

Well, lets see here... I've never committed murder. I've never been involved in a homosexual act. I've never asked the government to get involved in my heterosexual marriage (other than the original marriage license which I was required by law to get). I've never listened in on someone's phone calls or advocated that government should be able to do that. I've never smoke pot in my life (I've never even held an illegal narcotic in my hand).

So, basically, do exactly as I do. As usual, epic fail on your part. Nothing but nonsensical gibberish from a jack-ass commenting on something he is 100% misinformed about. Perhaps you should do some homework and find out who I am before making assumptions....

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

That's fair. How about you just cover your own birth control and I'll buy my own food?

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

The man just wants to deep fry his Twinkies in peace. Is that too much to ask?

And a 20 million dollar heart transplant paid for by the government.

so shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down

so freedom of speech is only for you?

and good luck with that you creepy sick disgusting fucking womb stalker..if you want to shut me up i guess you would have to stop my heartbeat..

and it has been my observation that little napolean keyboard warriors furiously 'jerking' their keys, do not, in reality, display the sufficient courage to back up their 'board warrior' statements/farts/threats/et al..in the end you are left in the dark just beating your keys in frustration <3.

shut me up bitch.

Both sides needs to stay out of my life. None of their damn business. LAND OF THE FREE

Forum List

Back