Hey leftist-stay out of my kitchen!

Hey leftist

Stay out of my kitchen! Stop telling me what to eat, drink or smoke. Thank you.

I'll drink
I'll eat
and I'll do what ever the fuck I want.

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

now sure what this little melodrama is all about but...

hey rightest..STAY OUT OF MY VAGINA AND STOP CREEPIN IN MY WOMB AND MY BEDROOM AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE <3

you stay out of my br and my vag and i stay out of your food...deal?

That's fair. How about you just cover your own birth control and I'll buy my own food?

dont have a problem with that. due to ovarian cancer ive been in menos for years :D

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

The man just wants to deep fry his Twinkies in peace. Is that too much to ask?

And a 20 million dollar heart transplant paid for by the government.

The left wishes heart transplants cost 20 million dollars, and with them in charge of health care, it will!

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

hey rightest..STAY OUT OF MY VAGINA AND STOP CREEPIN IN MY WOMB AND MY BEDROOM AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE <3

That's fair. How about you just cover your own birth control and I'll buy my own food?

Yup. Stay out of our wallets.

Honestly does anyone here give a shit about other people's bedroom activities or the freakin' vaginas of others? Not me.

Now I wish I could say the same about my healthcare.

Last edited:

dont have a problem with that. due to ovarian cancer ive been in menos for years :D

Then there is no problem. Women simply pay for all their own birth control and abortions. Then no one has anything to say except that they like to kill their children and accept that as an exercise of personal freedom.

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

You better check the attic, the basement and the crawl spaces!

Once these fuckers infest.... you are through! When ya sleep they creep up the covers and sneek into your ear holes... :eek:
Next thing ya know...you will be taking dictation from your neighbors dog!

:lol:

Last edited:
the right wing is just as involved in your life as the left wing, its just a fact of life.

the right wing is just as involved in your life as the left wing, its just a fact of life.

Left = Getting the country dependant on gov't = dictatorship = control
However, the right is involved too. They both just fuckin suck

Anti-tobacco and the anti-sugar activists, to name two, believe ours freedoms are secondary to whatever the government’s public health objective of the year or decade should be. They force new taxes and regulations on us and we let them. I take care of myself and certainly do not need to pay more taxes in order to do so or to make sure others do so. Honestly, I don't care if you smoke yourself into an early grave or eat junk until you explode.

Nanny government is a slippery slope so defending only that which affects you is a foolish way to look at intrusive government.

Involved? What does that mean exactly?

Just because I like details please do show the government legislature that backs up your claim and trust me there is some.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLPM-P7mNQw&feature=related]cartman doing what he wants - YouTube[/ame]

TNHarley = slogan based thinking = small mind

Thats coming from someone whos name is different than what is spelt out on their avatar? You need to pay attention. Kinda like when you post shit without even reading the article.

TNHarley = slogan based thinking = small mind

Thats coming from someone whos name is different than what is spelt out on their avatar? You need to pay attention. Kinda like when you post shit without even reading the article.

They aren't different. They are both OohPooPahDoo. You really are stupid.

Your avatar says oohpahpoodoo. Your name says oohpoopahdoo. You really are stupid

I see its going backwards. Still dont understand why the first part of the name is coming out last.. Either way its fuckin stupid

Your avatar says oohpahpoodoo. Your name says oohpoopahdoo. You really are stupid

I see its going backwards. Still dont understand why the first part of the name is coming out last.. Either way its fuckin stupid

The lyrics are ooh poo pah doo. The album cover is showing the words leaving his mouth in the order in which they would be sung.

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

tell em to send ya some food stamps so ya can eat what ya want, that's what they do to you,, and as far as fucking tell em to send you some condoms free of charge too.

Forum List

Back