Hey leftist-stay out of my kitchen!

Hey right wingers stay out of my life

Don't tell my wife she doesn't have rights to her own reproductive rights
Don't tell my brother he can't marry his boyfriend
Don't listen to my phone calls with out my permission
Dont tell me I can't smoke pot

I can keep going, but what's the point, the rwers on this board prob. Cant even read what I am writing

YES!

No rw can PROVE that anyone has even hinted at what Mathew wrote. He lied when he wrote this -

Hey leftist

Stay out of my kitchen! Stop telling me what to eat, drink or smoke. Thank you.

I'll drink
I'll eat
and I'll do what ever the fuck I want.

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

But, its a FACT that the GObP/Rs want to control our reproduction, our marriages, what we do in our bedrooms and more.

What we do with other consenting adults is no one's business but our own. Women own their own bodies and should have complete control over their own reproduction.

Get government out of our personal lives.

Hey right wingers stay out of my life

Don't tell my wife she doesn't have rights to her own reproductive rights
Don't tell my brother he can't marry his boyfriend
Don't listen to my phone calls with out my permission
Dont tell me I can't smoke pot

I can keep going, but what's the point, the rwers on this board prob. Cant even read what I am writing

YES!

No rw can PROVE that anyone has even hinted at what Mathew wrote. He lied when he wrote this -

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

But, its a FACT that the GObP/Rs want to control our reproduction, our marriages, what we do in our bedrooms and more.

What we do with other consenting adults is no one's business but our own. Women own their own bodies and should have complete control over their own reproduction.

the GObP/Rs want to control our reproduction, our marriages, what we do in our bedrooms

Back it up by showing me where they have done what you claim by using legislature. I can with lefty legislature.

I agree. That includes my healthcare.

Last edited:
Thats coming from someone whos name is different than what is spelt out on their avatar? You need to pay attention. Kinda like when you post shit without even reading the article.

They aren't different. They are both OohPooPahDoo. You really are stupid.

Your avatar says oohpahpoodoo. Your name says oohpoopahdoo. You really are stupid

No it doesn't you fucking moron. The words in the avatar are read from bottom to top. They're coming out of his mouth and floating upwards. See the PERIOD at the end of DOO at the very top? Jesus Christ you're a fucking moron. You can't even properly read it backwards. It says DOO PAH POO OOH if you read it backwards, not OOH PAH POO DOO. What fucked up your head that it looks like OOH PAH POO DOO to you? Here's the fucking SONG you idiot:

Its OOH POO PAH DOO you ignorant penis wrinkle!

Last edited by a moderator:

Your avatar says oohpahpoodoo. Your name says oohpoopahdoo. You really are stupid

No it doesn't you fucking moron. The words in the avatar are read from bottom to top. They're coming out of his mouth and floating upwards. See the PERIOD at the end of DOO at the very top? Jesus Christ you're a fucking moron. You can't even properly read it backwards. It says DOO PAH POO OOH if you read it backwards, not OOH PAH POO DOO. What fucked up your head that it looks like OOH PAH POO DOO to you? Here's the fucking SONG you idiot:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVySGO8Ak_Q]Ooh Poo Pah Doo (Part I & Part II) - Jessie Hill - YouTube[/ame]

I have admitted my wrong and got it corrected. If you were 2 hours earlier that might could have made me feel like an idiot. But it didnt. Its also hard for an idiot to make someone feel like an idiot. Your a FAIL as always

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVySGO8Ak_Q]Ooh Poo Pah Doo (Part I & Part II) - Jessie Hill - YouTube[/ame]

I have admitted my wrong and got it corrected. If you were 2 hours earlier that might could have made me feel like an idiot. But it didnt. Its also hard for an idiot to make someone feel like an idiot. Your a FAIL as always

I do not possess "a FAIL" - or did you mean "you're" ?

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!
Right Wingnuts, stay out of my bedroom.

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!
Right Wingnuts, stay out of my bedroom.

So you agree that both sides need to get out of our lives and all our rooms?

By the way, name the US legislature that has entered your bedroom quarters and stopped you from enjoying that room to its fullest.

so shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down

so freedom of speech is only for you?

and good luck with that you creepy sick disgusting fucking womb stalker..if you want to shut me up i guess you would have to stop my heartbeat..

and it has been my observation that little napolean keyboard warriors furiously 'jerking' their keys, do not, in reality, display the sufficient courage to back up their 'board warrior' statements/farts/threats/et al..in the end you are left in the dark just beating your keys in frustration <3.

shut me up bitch.

Yes - you're clearly not educated enough or responsible enough for freedom of speech.

now sure what this little melodrama is all about but...

hey rightest..STAY OUT OF MY VAGINA AND STOP CREEPIN IN MY WOMB AND MY BEDROOM AND STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE <3

you stay out of my br and my vag and i stay out of your food...deal?

That's fair. How about you just cover your own birth control and I'll buy my own food?

dont have a problem with that. due to ovarian cancer ive been in menos for years :D

Anyone want to bet this was the direct result of HPV from the lib hippie chick who thinks the government owes her vagina antibiotics, lubes, pregnancy prevention tools, abortions, and more - all while screaming like an emotional lunatic "stay out of my vagina"? It would be an hysterical SNL skit if this wasn't such a tragic reality of these people.

They force new taxes and regulations on us and we let them.

No they don't. The People consent to those taxes through the Congress. Ever heard of the United States?

Really? Funny, I've yet to meet a single person who has "consented" to the new taxes being forced down our throats.

Furthermore, I've yet to meet a single politician who announced the exact amount they intend to raise taxes before they are elected.

You too would not "consent" to tax hikes for a government that pisses away hard earned money on waste and fraud if you actually held a job and had to pay taxes. Sadly for all of us, you are the poster boy of the parasite class.

Thats coming from someone whos name is different than what is spelt out on their avatar? You need to pay attention. Kinda like when you post shit without even reading the article.

Either way, one has to be a fuck'n retarded parasite to use that name and that avatar. It just screams "I'm an ignorant parasite".

They force new taxes and regulations on us and we let them.

No they don't. The People consent to those taxes through the Congress. Ever heard of the United States?

haha You are nuts. You think people consent to all taxes imposed upon us because we have an elected government?

Hard to believe, isn't it?

Just so you know, this high school dropout believes the exact same "logic" applies to the U.S. Constitution. Since we have elected representatives, they can break any law and violate the Constitution because the American people approve :cuckoo:

It's painful trying to discuss important issues with an ignorant child

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

make sure you hold your breath while stomping your feet, little one

That's fair. How about you just cover your own birth control and I'll buy my own food?

dont have a problem with that. due to ovarian cancer ive been in menos for years :D

Anyone want to bet this was the direct result of HPV from the lib hippie chick who thinks the government owes her vagina antibiotics, lubes, pregnancy prevention tools, abortions, and more - all while screaming like an emotional lunatic "stay out of my vagina"? It would be an hysterical SNL skit if this wasn't such a tragic reality of these people.

nopes..heriditary but thank you for your interest...no hpv

wrong again..you should really stop while you are behind.

your interest in my vagina is telling ..and your arguing style...you are THAT guy..

who is told no by a girl then calls her a slut cause she has no interest in him..

go hard little keyboard jerker, go hard.

Last edited:
Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

let's see... you're a big baby who is tossing a tantrum over food...

but government should tell women what to do with their bodies?

:lmao:

nopes..heriditary but thank you for your interest...no hpv

wrong again..you should really stop while you are behind.

your interest in my vagina is telling ..and your arguing style...you are THAT guy..

who is told no by a girl then calls her a slut cause she has no interest in him..

go hard little keyboard jerker, go hard.

Let me get this straight, you bring up your vagina (because, well, that's how you measure your worth), then claim anyone responding to your post is "interested in your vagina"? :cuckoo:

Typical idiot liberal dumbocrat - change the topic to avoid the issue you are losing, then cry when you start losing the discussion on that new topic.

losing what?
you still can't shut me up...LOL
until im silent..you have not won :)

im still talking and you are the one calling me a slut due to cancer and assuming it is because im some whore when your 'argument' goes bad....who is losing? again?

jerk it little man jerk your keyboard...harder harder i havent shut up yet..!!!

Hey leftist

I'll drink
I'll eat

Stay out of my kitchen!
Out of my life
and out of my way!

let's see... you're a big baby who is tossing a tantrum over food...

but government should tell women what to do with their bodies?

:lmao:

Government could care less what a woman does with her body. Some in government do care about the baby's being murdered though.

Have these women stop committing murdering and I bet you $1,000 government won't have one single opinion on what women are doing with their bodies.

It's so disingenuous to claim this is even an issue about "what women do with their body's". This is about MURDER - plain and simple.

losing what?

im still talking and you are the one calling me a slut due to cancer and assuming it is because im some whore when your 'argument' goes bad....who is losing? again?

See what I mean? Once again you change the subject after I own you on the last one. You brought up your vagina sweetie (because that is all you are and all you will ever be).

By the way, my "argument" never went "bad". It's been flawless (because I'm on the side of the facts - while you contradict yourself), which is why you keep changing the subject.

losing what?

See what I mean? Once again you change the subject after I own you on the last one. You brought up your vagina sweetie (because that is all you are and all you will ever be).

By the way, my "argument" never went "bad". It's been flawless (because I'm on the side of the facts - while you contradict yourself), which is why you keep changing the subject.

no dick bag my having HPV is NOT factual..it was a wrong assumption.
cancer,it is in fact, hereditary for the women in my family..has nothing to do with my sex life.

your 'flawless argument' is a giant flaw.

Forum List

Back